1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers at disadvantage against Titans on Christmas

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Chargers-Superhero, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
  2. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    Who knows maybe the Titans get complacent and the Bolts take it as a challenge.

3. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I don't think that the Titans will be complacent nor do I think that we need any extra motivation.

What Fisher & Co. WILL need is a tool for extracting flaming thumbtacks from their colons. :icon_evil:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I like that the Titans are being laxidazical this week...

5. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    Going to Tenn is the same as going to Indy or KC. It's not like its going to be an East Coast game.

I agree with having to travel on a short week. So they need to leave early.

Suck it up and bring home the #2 seed!!

:bolt::bolt::bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Werd with splenda on top!

• Like Like x 1
  7. THE NFL NETWORK

THE NFL NETWORK BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    A few things to note: The Chargers have won an NFL-record 17 consecutive December games. ... San Diego can clinch a playoff bye with a win. ... CJ2K (Chris Johnson) needs 336 rushing yards in the last two weeks to break Eric Dickerson's record of 2,105 in a season. ... The Titans have a chance to become the first team in league history to start 0-6 and make the playoffs.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
    Doesn't matter, I DON'T HAVE NFL NETWORK!!! Time Warner Cable won't carry it. Now I'm with family on Christmas and there ZERO chance of watching the game. :angry:

9. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    I'd say the Titan's are at a disadvantage. The Charger's aren't going to be none to happy about being away from home and family on Christmas day. No one seems to be giving them a chance and the weather could be foul. I say they come out cranky and in a nasty disposition, just wanting to get their win done and over with.

10. SDC-IL

SDC-IL BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    I don't buy what Clark says.

First off, when the schedule is made, every team is going to have an inconvience or two on the schedule. It's a matter of give and take. Everyone should be prepared to handle anything and everything.

The Chargers schedule in November and December gives the team the platform to be well prepared to what to expect in the post-season so I like seeing this team being challenged. That's the best thing for this team.