1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

CHARGERS AUTOGRAPHS

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by VJ IS THE MAN!!!!!, Oct 27, 2008.

1. VJ IS THE MAN!!!!!

VJ IS THE MAN!!!!! BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    I am new to the board and from what i have seen this is awesome! I was wondering if any of you collect Chargers autographs? If you do what do you collect them on and how do you get them?

GO BOLTS!!!!!!

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    I collect some, got a hat signed by Cason, Hart and Gordon and a football signed by a bunch of chargers in 2005 of which there's ONE person left still on the team (Shaun Phillips).

I get them mostly from training camp and the occasional autograph signing session

3. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    I'm not a big autograph guy, but I have a few things. I have a Kellen Winslow mini signed to the Savage Lizard, and a Charlie Joiner mini and a letter I got back from him. I have cards signed by Hank Bauer, Billy Ray Smith, Gil Byrd and Vencie Glenn.

I only count the things I get myself, because if I buy them then they are just a commodity. I have gotten my stuff by mail, as I don't like to bug guys in person. The autograph I am trying to get now is LT and Shane Mosley on the picture I got taken with the two of them up here in Big Bear. I have a picture with Padres broadcaster Jerry Coleman that I got at Spring Training one year, and later got signed. I dig that one.

My coolest auto is non-Chargers related. My OTL team used to be Bastard Sons of Don Ho, so one time I contacted him via his web site. A chick that worked for him got me an autographed 8x10 signed "To my Bastard Sons Rob, Bubba, and Charlie" and they sent me also sent me three t-shirts for our team. Very cool!