1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers bar in Denver

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by DenverBolt67, Jun 1, 2010.

1. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Does anyone know if there is a Chargers bar in Denver? I am moving as most of you know, and I just found out that the apartment I am moving into doesn't allows Direct TV, so I can't get Sunday Ticket. So I am looking for a place to watch the game where I won't be around a bunch of donkey fans. I know there are a lot of Charger fan in Denver, I am just trying to figure out where they all go.

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,673
    Will your apartment have a balcony that faces South? If so, you can rig something up with a dish & tripod.

3. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    You know there are Charger fans in Denver? I was there last year and I was a stranger in a strange land.

4. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    The apartment told me they do allow Direct TV now, but will be sending out a notice in Aug telling all tenants that they have 30days to remove all antennas. Therefor I am stuck with cable for the few months I am at the apartment until my new huse is built sometime in late fall

5. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    I have been there for the game 3 of the last 5 years, plus all my family has moved to Denver. I know that there is a group of Charger fans there, just not sure where they all hang out. Most probably just stay at home

6. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,110
    I moved from SD to Grand Rapids, MI

I can say from experience, Screw the rest of the fans, go wherever there is a game and represent with pride!

:tup:

7. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128
    I am sorry I can't offer a bar, but I can say this: DirecTV usually fights any kind of home owners or apartment rules which won't allow a dish. It cuts into their business so you might want to call them and find out if it is legal for someone to stop you from having a dish.

8. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    Great way to beat the restriction.

The bottom line: you can not miss a game.

9. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I can suggest a local forum or 2 .... :icon_tease:

10. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    I am only going to be in the apartment for 4-5 months while waiting for my new house to be built, so it just isn't worth the battle. I will switch to DTV once I am in my house.

My mom just told me she is getting DTV and told me she would get Sunday Ticket if I paid for it. So I may just do that

11. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +340
    the wynkoop :flag:

12. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    Yep. Amazing pool room upstairs.