1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers Bars, Harpers Ferry and/or DC

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TBF, Aug 5, 2007.

1. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    I just got boned into some work training in Harpers Ferry, WV for two weeks. These two weeks will cover the home opener and week two vs NE...

Does anyone know of any Charger bars in the Harpers Ferry region...? How about DC...? I hear DC is only an hour away?

I don't want to miss either of these games so I need some help so I can at least get the game on a little corner TV in some dive bar.

I'm posting this same damn thread on every message board I can, so I can strike Charger gold...One of us is bound to know a Charger locale in one of these areas.

2. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Im not that far from wv, although i did turn the only bar in town into a chargers bar with my drunken antics the past two years, i would say the beer at my house+my 60 inch (t.v) is much cheaper.

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    :icon_rofl: :tup: - You dominated. :guns: :bow: :SDC:

4. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    TBF, that is my avatar I use on CBS Sportsline. What up with that?

5. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    Let the wife know I'm coming over...Lock up your valuables and most importantly, can you poor a descent Black and Tan (any ale will do)?

TBF

6. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148

So your telling me I'm bit'n on your avatar huh? (in my best mid 70's brooklyn accent)...

I actually stole it from a sports illustarted covers site.

TBF

7. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    It is all good. Wes and JJ were the two badest *** WRs to ever play and looked cool doing it. Enjoy.