1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers Chatting With Prospects At The 2010 NFL Combine

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Johnny Lightning, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    [​IMG]

The 2010 NFL Scouting Combine is underway in Indianapolis, an annual event that has become one of the league's biggest. Hundreds of the nation's top prospects attend this invite-only event where they are medically evaluated and participate in drills and interviews so that their athletic and mental capacities can be graded. A large staff of San Diego Chargers front office people are at the event, scouting players and meeting with agents face-to-face.

According to various sources, the San Diego Chargers have been seen visiting with the following prospects:

Rodger Saffold, OT
    Indiana
    6'4" 316lbs

Charles Brown, OT
    USC
    6'5" 303lbs

2. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Correct me if I am wrong, but did I read somewhere that the Chargers didn't even talk to English last year or Cason the year before?

3. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    yeh its been floating around here the last couple of days.

I sure hope AJ knows what he's doing and doesn't let his ego hurt the team this year!

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Last couple of years we haven't picked guys we spoke to but I do believe we spoke with Cro, McNeil, Merriman and Jackson at the combines their years