1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers/Colts on NFL Replay right now!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Buck Melanoma, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    2PM EST. Gotta go watch! :yes:

2. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    I watched it last night. I kept hoping that this time the ref would reverse his holding call on Weddle! :lol:

3. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I watched it last night as well and Weddle was all over the fucing place and there's one play where he takes on an o-lineman (#71) and both of them go to the ground.

Dude is going to be a great player for this team. :bolt: :tup:

4. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Tell you what man, I saw what you saw outta' the kid. What I also saw was that D.Flo is going to be a huge liability in coverage this week. The dude just has awful fundamentals in trying to cover and tackle his man. He constantly gets his feet crossed, overpursues, and just tries to arm tackle or (worse yet) body tackle people. He doesn't break down and try to wrap up. He's always going for the knockout blow. If he tries that shiit this week, Welker will make him look like a practice squadder.

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Weddle is the guy that needs to be on Welker this Sunday. I think that he's just the answer for Wes. He's smart = reading plays quickly, he tackles well, is always around the ball, sticks his nose in the thick of it. This week, Wlker gets Weddled. :tup: