1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers Confidential

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    With not a lot happening right now, I thought this was a good read about the Chargers. For those of you that haven't heard of Ross Warner, you should check out his website sometime: http://www.justiceiscoming.com

• Like Like x 1
  2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Ross is a good guy & a Bolts fan/Deadhead like myself. He usually gives a pretty accurate take on what's happening in BoltLand. :tup:

I have a Justice Is Coming tee that I wear under a jersey nearly every game.

3. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +689
    Met Ross many years ago when he and a friend made the roadtrip to SD for a game. I forget what year it was, but sometime in the 90s.

Haven't read his site in a while and I think I will start again. Thanks for posting this Thumper.

I was just reading thru his old stuff. I used to send in emails once in a while and this issue(Vol 5, No 21) had one of my more colorful rants...
    http://www.justiceiscoming.com/blog/1999/12/04/vol-5-no-21-december-4-1999/

4. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195
    Great support by Ross Warner. Thank you

5. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Thanks for posting that Thump. :tup:

Justice is Coming is a must-read for all Charger fans. Ross is a dedicated as it gets. :yes: