1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers control their own destiny

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MasterOfPuppets, Nov 2, 2008.

1. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    I know most of you are aware of this already but...

If the Chargers beat the raiders and the chiefs (twice) they could go into the last game of the season 1 game behind the donkeys (as they are now) and play a winner take the division game

The Chargers would then tie de broncos in record, in head-to-head but win due to divisional record (Chargers 5-1, donkeys at least 2 losses)

BTW I think 9-7 definetly wins this division, that would mean that the Chargers have to go 5-2 up until their game against the donkeys (so would the donks)

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I'm all about us controlling our own destiny, but help from our division foes seems to be being forced upon us. We would be remiss to not accept their help.

Let the unraveling of the rest of the AFC West commence. :yes:

Or continue, such as it is. :tup: