1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers eyeing CB/S Malcolm Jenkins

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by AnteaterCharger, Apr 23, 2009.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,602
  2. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,610
    Its AJ leaking a false trail so nobody trades ahead and snags Maualuga or Beanie Wells. Ant we both know AJ doesn't just let rumors slip, this is just smoke and mirrors.

3. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +342
    And as you said - it's from Acee - all the more reason to think it's a smokescreen -

AJ - calls Acee
    AJ - tells Acee what to write
    Repeat

4. Bergo23

Bergo23 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    I agree its most likely a smokescreen, but I'd love the pick if Oher and Tyson Jackson are off the board....and we can't trade down.

Jenkins could be a Pro Bowl safety......he has the exact same size but a tenth slower than Jammer. I love that he is tough and supports the run, the Anto Cro. Plus it would give us the flexibility to let go of Cro if he asks for a contract above his production.

All that being said, there is almost no chance this kid lasts past New Orleans....he is the perfect fit for them, cuz they need both S and CB.