1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers Fans And Bigfoot ?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Trumpet_Man, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=49473

After Long Hibernation, Chargers Fans Emerge From Hiding

SAN DIEGO (AP) - After emerging from hibernation, loud-mouthed Chargers fans have sprung up from out of nowhere, and may be set to reveal a secret as old as civilization: the truth about Big Foot.

"There's a reason that a Chargers Fan sighting is as rare as a Big Foot sighting," explained long time Charger Fan, Martin MacRunnels. "When our team starts sucking, we head to the underground tunnels dug out by the ancient Big Foot civilization to hide until the siren song of the sports media hyping our team brings us back to the surface."

According to the San Diego natives, The Big Foot civilization has carved out an underground sanctuary that will hold the hundreds of Chargers fans safely from the perils of smack from the fans of NFL teams who are willing to hang with their organizations through thick and thin.

"It get's pretty nasty out there, with Denver and Chiefs fans always willing to stick by their teams, even through the Griese and Grbac days," said one Charger fan who asked to remain nameless to protect himself from people knowing that he's a Charger fan. "We're finding that the Raiders fan base is needing the kind of protection that the Big Foot people can offer, so you're starting to see less of them around. Of course, there are considerably more Raiders fans than Chargers fans, so the Big Foot people are having to carve larger caverns to accommodate them all."

Explaining how they knew it was time to emerge, Chargers fans reveal a sophisticated system which provides a signal to them that it's time.

"We wait for Football Outsiders and their impeccable system to tell us that we're in the playoffs," explined the researcher. "Once these football geniuses confirm to us that we are in fact favorites to make the Playoffs, we then pour out of the caverns by the hundreds and head to rival NFL message boards."

"Sometimes they try to catch us, like we're leprechauns," added another Chargerfan who wished to remain nameless (just in case the Charger start to tank again). "It seems to make them angry when we can't produce any gold and that there's no reward for catching a Chargers fan, even if we are very rare."

The Chargers fan base has decided that should the Chargers win the Superbowl this year, they will reveal the entrance to the Big Foot tunnels.

"We thought it would be funny to say that we'd do it, of course, fully knowing that Marty can't get through the playoffs. It's our inside joke, you know? Suuure we'll let you know where our favorite hiding spot is. Like we're not going to ever want to use it again."

2. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    If that lousy/butt ugly orange site would let me register, I'd let the Pink Taco know just how pathetic his attempt at humor/smack talk was.

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Orangemange banned me without even a single post.
    Broncos.com or whatever let me get off maybe 4 blasts before the hammer came down. :tdown:

Those fillet of mule tool loving punks are weak and the lack of oxygen and inbreeding has done far worse damage than suspected.

When I see webbed fingers and no discernable genitalia or lack of easily identifiable signs which point to gender, I see a Broncos fan. :yes: :bolt:

4. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171

:lol:

5. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Finally, I was able to register and post my response:

Hey Pink Taco,

There's nothing worse than an arrogant dunderhead trying to be funny and clever. Truely pathetic attempt at humor and smack. Frankly, I expect more from such an arrogant fan base.

Unfortunately, your metaphor does not ring true. Bigfoot is a myth, sort of like Jake Plummer's poise, or Mike Shanarat's genius, or the Denver O-line's professionalism and sportsmanship. The Charger nation is no fictional creation. We are as dedicated and rabid as any fanbase going. Sure, we might have some bandwagoners, but every team's fanbase swells when they are winning. Anyone who says otherwise is either an ignoramous or a liar.

I've been to many NFL stadiums, including Arrowhead, and the Bolt's home stadium is just as loud as any other when they have something to cheer about. During one home playoff game, the crowd in SD roared so loud that I actually ruptured an eardrum. That has never happened anywhere else.

It's time for you Nags to take off the blinders. Mocking a team's supposedly inferior fanbase is a red herring, a distraction intended to focus attention away from your team's sorry state. You guys are one bad loss away from implosion. Shanny knows it. That's why he's making all the desperation moves, such as activating an RB off the practice squad and benching George Foster in the middle of the game against Chokeland.

Hell, the Rat was one more turnover away from benching Jake "I'm keeping the Center's *** warm for you Jay" Plummer in last week's game, a move that would have signaled an end to your championship delusions.

Even former Broncos are speaking out about Plummer's ineptitude and your team's imminent collapse. You guys are two steps away from the glue factory, and you can't even see it. But denial is a survival trait, and if denying that your team's about to be knocked off the AFC West mountaintop is what you need to survive another depressing winter in your little redneck Metropolis, then I guess it's better than splattering your brains all over the back window of your '72 primer gray Ford pickup.

The Donks are about to get exposed before a national television audience, and that's no myth.

• Like Like x 1
  6. mapcap55

mapcap55 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +66
    I sport a sticker on my truck all year every year, I wear hats and t-shirts all the time...there is a sign over the front door of my house that says CHARGERS COUNTRY in bold blue and gold...all of this in the heart of Ron Mexico Land...TRUE charger fans do not go hide out in some underground...

7. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,420
    I love it when fans of other teams insinuate you're a bandwagoner if you're not on their forum all year long....even though you're not a fan of their team.

Why the **** should we be on orangemane all year long? How does not going to a Broncos forum all year make us bandwagoners?

Morons.

8. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
  9. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Y'all axt me, pink taco ain't that far from the troof.

10. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    :icon_rofl: too true:icon_rofl:

11. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I was in Oregon a few days ago (the supposed home of bigfoot). I saw plenty of Charger fans there, but I never saw a bigfoot.