1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers fans, do what you can to keep your team!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by 65TossPowerTrap, Dec 7, 2010.

1. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    Chargers fans, next week, I expect you to show up BIG....like THIS:

That's how we welcomed the Bolts to this year Arrowhead - in the middle of a freaking monsoon. Show up big, be loud, and keep your team in San Diego where it SHOULD be! Road trips to San Diego are WAAAAAAY better than road trips to L.A.!

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    We have no billionaires in this town to buy our team to keep it here and it is about to be ripped away from the locals; however, never ever underestimate the power of the Bolt. Fans will be there. This is do or die and a chance to biatch slap Bolts fans in the same way Raider fan did in our house.

This is one game I have thought hard about to attend to temporariy end my gameday boycott but I am saving myself for the game where the new team owner will be announced. That will be a good time to buy Bolt gear before it all gets torched or to enjoy watching thousands of Bolts fans acting like wild Indians around the largest bonfire burning of Bolt gear known to mankind.

Hopefully, the team stays one more year so the hardcores can stick around it give it you - the spineless one.

Ciao

3. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    Says the kid who is too afraid to show his face...at a HOME game. I've been here in the lion's den since week 1. I hope there are not many "fans" like you, or the Chargers are doomed to be relocated.

You see the video I linked? That was how we cheered for a team none of us expected to be better than 7-9. Get it together. Fans can bring out the best in a team. They can't build a team or overcome all obstacles, but they can inspire a team to be better than they would otherwise be.

4. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    We smell your fear.

You know it is coming.

5. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37

I expect a Chargers win, as they are a caged and desperate animal right now. The Chiefs are young and inexperienced, and despite Haley's drilling, they will likely take an ill-timed breath of relief and get stomped for it. Hopefully it teaches them a valuable lesson and they take care of business against the teams they should beat left on the schedule.

6. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +375
    But the surf is gonna be great on sunday.

Seriously though this could be a game Bolt fans show there numbers or it could another Raiders game. Attendance and all.

7. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,729
    Is it blacked out yet? Any indicators as to how many tickets are left to sell?

8. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    hey power crap

gtf off our board.

9. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Uhhh... you tangled with the kiddies.

Careful.

I have no doubt after seeing your verbal arsenal in past posts that it would take very little for me to unleash a beast which would annihilate you. Seriously. I can step it up incrementally like a chinese water torture. At the end, you will be screaming for glimpses into the next life.

A better playground to see what you really have is the Adult area of this forum. It has been a while since I have taken apart a fan and you are as good as anyone to take apart piece by piece.

10. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Is this the sticks and stones thread?

11. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    You show up in that ridicuous "shocker" avatar and he is probably wondering if that is going to really be used on him .... I mean her. :)

PS...... she split....seriously ...... she jammed

65PowerSaladToss is gone.

12. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    No billionaires? Have you been to Coronado?

13. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I was born in this county. Tell me who in Coronado, La Jolla or Rancho Sante Fe who is a billionaire and who has expressed an interest in buying an NFL team ?

If one popped to mind, then I'd be all over it.

The new owner does not have to reside in San Diego. Alex lives in Stockton so ............

14. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    Fair weathers will not show.

15. wrbanwal

Ratings:
    +1,036
    Forbes lists about 90 in Cali.

I'm sure a few live in SD

but i'm sure none would want a nfl team

16. wrbanwal

Ratings:
    +1,036
    I heard the surf was suppose to be epic

17. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Yeah but name one local billionaire who wants an NFL team willing to keep it here. Those are the keys.

I re-read my post and it almost seems like I said that no billionaires existed in San Diego but read the whole thing which was to include keeping the team here. I have never heard it from anyone in this county. That is something which usually leaks out in a small community and San Diego is not all that big.

Ps...opppsss I left out one word "willing" in that first billionaire post....anyway....this is what I mean.....gotta have all the ingredients......

18. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    From Facebook:

With only 1500 left, they'll ask for an extension & someone will pick them up.

19. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    Son, you couldn't take apart a set of legos if they came with instructions. In a way though, I envy you that. To be so blessedly free from the ravages of basic human intellect must make life so...simple.

Keep up the good work

*hair tousle*

20. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    :lol:

21. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    So in other words, you prefer to play it safe with the kiddies and are wussing out - again.

You had your chance. I drew the lline and you folded. Bravo.

22. Lightning_Dynasty

Lightning_Dynasty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310
    I think it's a sad day when a Chiefs fan has more faith in our team than most of the people on this board.
    All of you people who have jumped ship should be ashamed.
    Half of the board has started acting like the Chargers are already in LA, and the other half is acting like the season is over.
    It's not.
    How can anyone think it can be over after what happened two years ago?
    We WILL beat the Chiefs next week. We WILL win out.
    All it takes is for the Chiefs to lose one other game to a team besides the Bolts, and that will happen.
    If we both go 10-6 we win. Tiebreakers are in pour favor.
    Don't any of you dare give up now only to come back and claim your faith in this team once the post season rolls around.
    A true fan stands by through good and bad. They don't give up on their team. Ever.

23. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +375
    It isn't over but it might soon be. Viva Norv & AJ

24. Lightning_Dynasty

Ratings:
    +310
    But at the moment there is no reason to act like anything is over. That's what gets me. People jumping ship before it even starts goes down.
    I still have hope that we could bring home the Lombardi this year, there's no reason for me not to.

25. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Nothing the fans do will keep them in San Diego. It won't even go up for a vote until 2012, and even then only San Diego city residents will be able to vote on which, a large portion of which are college kids and military who couldn't care less about the Chargers. There is no way a city wide vote will be approved. If it was a county wide vote, that is a different story.

As soon as the CBA issues are resolved, the Chargers will commit to LA.

26. 65TossPowerTrap

Ratings:
    +37
    I think we can lose two games...just not have those two losses be to the Chargers and Raiders.

27. Lightning_Dynasty

Ratings:
    +310
    I honestly think it will be the Rams, not the Raiders.