1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers Going Prime Time

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Johnny Lightning, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    The Chargers will be one of five franchises featured in an upcoming NFL Network series titled America’s Game: The Missing Rings. The series is the newest installment of the Emmy Award-winning series that previously provided an in-depth look at all 42 Super Bowl winners.

The 1981 Chargers, who lost the “Freezer Bowl” AFC Championship Game to Cincinnati a week after defeating Miami in a double-overtime classic, will have one of the five shows dedicated to them.

The series debuts Thursday, September 18 at 7:00 PM PT and will examine five of the best teams that didn’t win the Super Bowl. Joining the Chargers in that group are the 1969 Minnesota Vikings, 1988 Cincinnati Bengals, 1990 Buffalo Bills, and 1998 Minnesota Vikings. Each episode is a personal portrait told by the men who lived it and felt it, not by those who watched or reported it.

Chargers.com

• Like Like x 1
  2. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    NO!!!! We want the first America's Game to be about us WINNING the Super Bowl. BTW I love those and I'm getting the whole set. They're the best sports documentaries ever! This year's was leaked with the addition of following the struggle of 18-1 Patriots so they took that part out I heard but it was awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    It is an absolutely fantastic series! I am looking forward to the Missing Rings episode, and then next year we can watch the one we really want to see. :tup:

The new one will be coming out soon. They will probably fellate ECry Manning, which will make it almost unwatchable. :tdown: