1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers Hall of Fame Autograph Signing - November 28, 2009

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by megold0715, Nov 19, 2009.

1. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    if people dont know which im sure you guys do is at american icon sports they are having a huge autograph sighning >> DON CORYELL,DAN FOUTS,KELLEN WINSLOW ,WES CHANDLER,CHUCK MUNCIE AND FRED DEAN the day before the chiefs game they will send you items if you arder over the phone like i am goin to being i live 3000 miles away nd cant make it to anymore games except maybe the playoffs ,

November 28, 2009 autograph signing with six of the top 50 All Time Chargers; Don Coryell, Dan Fouts, Kellen Winslow, Fred Dean and Wes Chandler will be joining Chuck Muncie from 11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. to sign autographs at American Icon Autographs 11305 Rancho Bernardo Rd. #109 San Diego, CA 92127. 858-487-0636 to order ask for colin

2. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    good lookin' out :tup:

3. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    no prob ive been trying to build my collection i just sent 4 footballs out there so ill have about 15 total a few mini helmets and 2 full sized helmets a shite and blue from the 2006 season signed by like 40 players each helmet i have a pool room with my memorbilia in it .theres a few players id like to get though still especially the old school players from when i ws a kid thats these guys and sproles ,jackson have a great thanksgiving and goooo chargers