1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers Hall of Fame Autograph Signing - November 28, 2009

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by megold0715, Nov 19, 2009.

1. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    if people dont know which im sure you guys do is at american icon sports they are having a huge autograph sighning >> DON CORYELL,DAN FOUTS,KELLEN WINSLOW ,WES CHANDLER,CHUCK MUNCIE AND FRED DEAN the day before the chiefs game they will send you items if you arder over the phone like i am goin to being i live 3000 miles away nd cant make it to anymore games except maybe the playoffs ,

November 28, 2009 autograph signing with six of the top 50 All Time Chargers; Don Coryell, Dan Fouts, Kellen Winslow, Fred Dean and Wes Chandler will be joining Chuck Muncie from 11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. to sign autographs at American Icon Autographs 11305 Rancho Bernardo Rd. #109 San Diego, CA 92127. 858-487-0636 to order ask for colin

2. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    good lookin' out :tup:

3. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    no prob ive been trying to build my collection i just sent 4 footballs out there so ill have about 15 total a few mini helmets and 2 full sized helmets a shite and blue from the 2006 season signed by like 40 players each helmet i have a pool room with my memorbilia in it .theres a few players id like to get though still especially the old school players from when i ws a kid thats these guys and sproles ,jackson have a great thanksgiving and goooo chargers