1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers in 2015 Top 100 players

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MasterOfPuppets, Jun 3, 2014.

1. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +757
    Which Charger players do you guys think will appear on the 2015 edition of NFL Networks Top 100 players?

I think

High probability: Philip, Weedle, Allen
    Hopefully: Fluker, Liuget, Butler and I have a feeling that Green is going to break out next year

2. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,135
    Green, it is his step up or step out year.

3. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 Winners Win

Ratings:
    +981
    Rivers, Gates (yes, you'll see why), Allen, Weddle

4. Whooki Mane

Whooki Mane BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +390
    Rivers, Weddle, and Allen (Should have made it this year). The only other charger I really see having a shot at the list is Melvin Ingram.

Also, I think Green has the ability to make the list next year but I doubt he'll ever have the numbers to be considered as long as gates is on the team. I think green will prove to be the much better player but i just have a feeling gates will get more snaps just because hes the big name, i hope im wrong.