1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

chargers /jets experience & after party with our defense

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by megold0715, Sep 25, 2008.

1. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    It was amazing just wanted to thanks everyone once again for GREAT TIME.my friend jay had a blast minus the fact that we put a whoopin on his team.He did say that everyone was super cool and cant wait to do it again,where he said he would be rooting for the chargers with us .well the night was eventful.After we left the tailgate we were hungryso we went to get a bite to eat .I met this guy namd justin who was wearing a clinton hart jersey i said cool jersey he was like oh thats my boy hes inside at a private fter party,hmmmmm, i was like im friends with his wife on myspace actually sent her some drawings for a buisness logo .he was like you should go say hello i said i didnt want to bother them and didnt want to interupt there party .so we ate food and were just about to leave and i was smoking. justin came out again and said hello and was like i told the harts i met you and they were like tell him to come in here its all good i met clint last year at dae and busters and he remembered me that was pretty cool so i said ill only go in with you my new friend . i did and it was really cool i tlked with them for a bit ,as well as marcus mcneill,tim dobbins ,brndon siler and matt wilhelm,marcus was asking me about my sick tattoos who does them and i told them thats what i do he ws like i need some more mybe when your out here i can get some by you i was like hell yeah ,he was the coolest dude i met in a while just down to earth ,whether i tat him or not which i would be honored to do it was a cool expierience ,my friend has a few pics i think i have to see if i can get them ,so besides me getting a speeding ticket ,someone scratching up the rental car "i had the insurance " nd my puppy having major surgery where after they closed her up had to re-open her the next nigt because the first surgeon forgot something in there i had a blast se you all soon ,

• Like Like x 1
  2. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842
    WOW! You really DID have a blast out here. Surrriously!

I mean, some bad stuff happened too, but with the great gater, the win, and partying with the D, I think it balanced out. If I had known, I would tell you to tell Matt that I still heart him.:yes:

I hope that your puppy will pull through all this crap okay.

I hope you can get hold of the pics.
    Good seeing ya again!:bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  3. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    That's an awesome story man, I never get lucky like that! Hope your puppy pulls through also!

4. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    UPDATE: puppy is doin alot better eating should be coming home tommorrow after the docs mess up ttyl

5. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...Wow, great story man, very, very cool!! I'm glad to hear that your puppy is okay too :tup:

6. Eat My Boltage

Eat My Boltage Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +43
    It was good to see you, and it was fun having jay as our token jets fan, hope to do it again very soon as your time and pocketbook allows. Glad to hear that the pooch is alright. GO BOLTS!!!!:tup:

7. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    I like puppies:icon_mrgreen:

8. Charger Chick

Charger Chick Queen of LOL

Ratings:
    +124
    Glad to hear your doggy is doing better. :) Good seeing you again.. Tell Jay I said hiya. :)