1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers know Ravens are whale of a team

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,848
    http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006/09/26/sports/professional/chargers/0_15_239_26_06.txt

SAN DIEGO -- Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers spent Friday at SeaWorld with his family, then gleefully immersed himself in football. As Chargers players got three days off over their bye weekend, the team's pigskin junkie quarterback spent his respite in front of the tube watching as many games as he could.

And he made sure to mix in a little business with pleasure on Sunday, tuning in to watch the Browns host the Ravens ---- the Chargers' opponent this weekend in Baltimore.

"That was a heck of game as fan to watch," he said Monday.

After taking in Baltimore's 15-14 come-from-behind victory, Rivers came away full of praise for the Ravens' vaunted defense and with a greater understanding of the task that looms ahead.

"Those guys will never go away," Rivers said. "They've got veteran players in Ray Lewis and the safety Ed Reed, and you can recognize every name on their defense practically.

"They thrive on making big plays like that. They didn't panic when they got their backs against the wall late in the game, they just stepped up."

Indeed they did. Baltimore improved its record to 3-0 on Matt Stover's 52-yard field goal, a kick set up by a late Chris McAlister interception on an ill-advised Charlie Frye throw into the end zone.

2. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    chargers-W
    Ravens-L

3. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    McNair has been holding onto the ball for like 5/6 seconds, how does he expect to find anyone open in 4 seconds? I smell a game of Martyball.

4. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I say we give the Ravens the "Shocker" :icon_banana: :football: :eek: :icon_eyes: :eek: :icon_eyes: :guns:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocker_(hand_gesture)

The shocker is a hand gesture with a sexual connotation. The ring finger and thumb are curled or bent down while the other fingers are extended. The index and middle fingers are kept together (touching) and the back of the hand faces outwards (away from the gesturer). The gesture refers to the act of inserting the index and middle fingers into a vagina and the pinky finger into the nearby anus (the "shocker"). Because of its explicit sexual connotation, the shocker is sometimes considered vulgar.

There are a number of terms for this hand gesture; the most common and widely used variations are "Two in the pink, one in the stink," "Two in the goo, one in the poo," and "Going to town with one in the brown." The shocker is generally referred to as being "given" or "delivered" rather than shown, much like the way the finger is verbally referenced.

[​IMG]

5. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,516
    The Shocker? That's classic. I'm still laughing. Never heard of that.

6. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    On behalf of O'Stinky I should make a ghey joke here but that would just be... ghey. Educate a brotha!

7. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Read the whole article !!!!

There is a bowling ball grip as well.

I see action figures and merchandising !!! :bolt:

8. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    I think I'll wash my hands now :yes:

9. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I suggest a pumice stone and naptha or gasoline.....

10. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    :icon_rofl:

11. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I was going to suggest vinegar because if it cleans water scale stalagmite deposits in tea pots and is used for females douches .... you can't go wrong but flammables are way more fun. :icon_mrgreen:

12. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,727
    Show her how much you care with 2 in the pink and one in the stink.
    I highly recommend using the shocker whenever possible.

Quite possibly the greatest hand grip action ever since GI Joe introduced us all to the "kung-fu grip".

13. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,888
    :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :joke: :joke:

14. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I bet you think twice before you shake someones hand and then you come back to this post and realize why.... :icon_rofl: :icon_banana: :gaga: :hilarious:

15. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    What's next, are you going to suggest we give the Ravens the Dirty Sanchez?:icon_shrug:

16. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

I'll work on the Raven cheerleaders, thank you!!!

:icon_banana: :icon_banana:

17. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820

We have a grey white whale sighting!!!!:icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana:

18. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    :icon_toast:

past my bedtime to!!!

:icon_party:

19. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Could be a gey whale sighting!!

20. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    Don't think you can get gey whales unless your talking about the ravens:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: