1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers Mailbag: Kevin Acee

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by CoronaDoug, Feb 23, 2010.

1. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    Mailbag Answered Questions:
    http://www.signonsandiego.com/bigma.../22/hey-kevin-do-you-think-that-it-is-wise-f/

Q:

CoronaDoug
    6:32 AM Feb 22, 2010
    Hey Kevin, Do you think that it is wise for the Chargers to go through another season to find out if Nate Kaeding figured out how to kick in the playoffs? How much more evidence do they need? Getting to the playoffs is hard enough and I really don't think we can gamble anymore with our playoff appearances.
    A:

8:53 PM Feb 22, 2010
    You don't just discard one of the most consistent kickers of all time. He choked. He needs another chance. He had made six straight postseason kicks before this last game. If he chokes again in 2010, he's gone.

Dude we would not be discarding "one of the most consistent kickers"? We would be discarding one of the most inconsistent playoff kickers. This just sets me off!! Why do we keep risking our playoff appearances? This dude choked multiple times in the playoffs. What is the point of getting to the playoffs just to roll the dice on this dude.
    Everyone get ready because I am taking my one man band to the masses until the organization cuts this guy.:icon_evil:

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    KAEDING = Kicks Accurately Except During Important NFL Games

3. LaDeezie21

LaDeezie21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    Some Charger fans are sold just on his stats. I don't get that. Nate has showed that he chokes too much in the post season. How much longer are we going to give him? LT is gone and it's only a matter of time before our "Young" team gets older. It's hard for me to realize that this team could have gone deeper in the playoffs if it wasn't for Nate. He really is the weakest link in the post season.

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I have to go with Acee here.

Kaeding has shown he has the ability. We need to get him laid or something to settle him down during post season play. That or tell Rivers and co. not to leave it in Kaeding's foot...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    that said, one more f'up like the last one and he better be send packing...

6. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    Hahahahahahaha! YES!!! I've been saying that all along!!!