1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers Mock Draft 1.0

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by szarmes, Feb 7, 2010.

1. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +453
    Ya I tend not to look to much at total tackles with Robinson for 2 reasons.

1) Teams stayed wayyy away from him this year.

2) Florida St had a porous run defense and teams ran the ball right down there throat for the better part of their games.

I like Wilson a lot. But I have Robinson graded just a little bit better right now.

2. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,603
    I'm in full belief that we will trade Cromartie and Merriman, so I'm holding off my mock until further notice.

3. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    That is possible, but I hope it is Phillips that is traded and Merriman gets resigned.

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,044
    Cromartie looks gone, and Merriman, well with a first and a third it'd be hard to work a deal out

5. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,603
    I'm sure AJ would settle a trade deal for just a 1st, or some combination of a future 1st and a late pick etc... Full tender compensation isn't the only possibility.