1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers News and Notes.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, May 23, 2007.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Antonio Cromartie - #25 - Cornerback - 6'3" - 207lbs
    News: The Chargers won't rush CB Antonio Cromartie into the starting lineup.
    Impact: Right corner Drayton Florence is coming off a Pro Bowl-caliber season and Quentin Jammer won't be benched. Cromartie flashed as a rookie nickel corner, especially by holding Torry Holt to 48 yards in Week 8, but likely won't be a starter until 2008 (when Florence's rookie deal expires). (Mon. May 7, 2007)

Eric Parker - #88 - Wide Receiver - 6'0" - 180lbs
    News: Eric Parker will be limited for a "couple of weeks" due to a toe injury.
    Impact: This won't help Parker's chances of starting over Craig Davis, although Davis himself is dealing with a mild groin injury. Parker might be better used as a punt returner and No. 3 receiver if Davis catches on quickly. (Mon. May 7, 2007)

Marlon McCree - #20 - Safety - 5'11" - 202lbs
    News: Chargers FS Marlon McCree will miss the rest of minicamps this week and possibly more workouts due to lingering effects of a knee strain.
    Impact: McCree strained his knee late last season against Denver. He does expect to be ready for training camp. Meanwhile, Bhawoh Jue will fill in. (Sun. May 6, 2007)

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team?statsId=24

2. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    cro's number 31.

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Yup, I noticed that too.

4. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    Bhawoh Jue makes me uneasy...

5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Pro Bowl caliber season for Florence?

:lol:

6. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    If he'd held onto his INTs maybe. The guy has dropped three pick sixes in the last two years. And the one he did intercept and run back was called back because of a stupid penalty. :icon_evil:

7. TJBOLT

TJBOLT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +19
    The McCree issue worries me i dont trust anyone in our roster at FS
    i hate (Running) Bhawoh Jue (thats all i was yelling at the TV when he is on the field hes running by you) i will take him at SS, but my starter at SS is either Weddle or Hart.
    So i want everybody to focus their positive energy to heal McCree's knee and also send some to Parkers toe and Buster's Groin.

8. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    ....I ain't sending nothing to Buster's groin. :no:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: