1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers offense & defense stats very misleding. Extra possessions skew things.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp, Apr 2, 2011.

1. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp Jesus gives wisdom if you pray for it! Banned

Ratings:
    +4
    http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/3159/thunderhammerby1coolguy.jpg

This is why yards mean nothing when analyzing your team performance. If the Chargers owner doesn't understand these real facts, he won't want to change things =/. Just getting good talent on the field each year, will NOT win titles. Special team issues are easily fixed, but our main O/D will need overhaul scheme wise. All special team issues last year did was hide our bigger problems and confuse our fans to what needs to be addressed.

All those special teams TD's we gave up for free last year made our D/O look good. Chargers offense got so many extra possessions which skew the real facts. This also gave our defense the same adv of not having to be on the field to give up yards which would've shown our true level of D. If you add the yards on average NFL teams per drive average to both our D/O your going to be really disappointed. Our team stats would put us in the middle of teams ranks or below in yards, as a 9-7 team would reflect.

Sadly our offensive and defensive schemes are no-where near as good as many think they are. I only hope our smart fans understand this. I hope someone can explain this to the Chargers owner and beg for improvements. If we use the same predictable play calling system we used last year we will not do well again.

This year will be worse as the teams in our div have improved greatly, getting new more modern day coaching staffs. Their team systems are better than ours TBH. I'd take a Genius system with average talent over stacked Chargers team with old tactics. Hope we are changing things tactically and I just don't know. While it appears that we have been focusing only on getting players & new coaches to run the same exact plans, looks foolish. When we should be using, researching and developing better modern tactics.

In summary: We using a 1940s known D & a Cowboys of old offense basically. To make things worse is we don't run the 3-4 as it was designed. Our offense was designed by a retired coach, who's assistant is now running it. We should be common sense at the min. coping what last years SB teams do well.

2. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    F*cking DUH.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
  4. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370
  5. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    The proper way to spell the word is "Misleading" genius...

6. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

7. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Does this mean we all agree that our team needs vast tactical improvements? Do we agree on this based on facts? If so we could make a poll on this and send to the Chargers front office? Then I could include my play book o/d with solutions.

8. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    No. I think our team is 100% perfect. I see no way we don't win the next 3 Super Bowls enroute to the great HOF carrer of NORV!

9. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    Let's have a little talk
    about tweetle beetles....

What do you know
    about tweetle beetles?
    well...
    When tweetle beetles fight,
    it's called
    a tweetle beetle battle.
    And when they
    battle in a puddle,
    it's a tweetle
    beetle puddle battle.
    AND when tweetle beetles
    battle with paddles in a puddle,
    they call it a tweetle
    beetle puddle paddle battle.
    AND...
    When beetles battle beetles
    in a puddle paddle battle
    and the beetle battle puddle
    is a puddle in a bottle...
    ...they call this
    a tweetle beetle
    bottle puddle
    paddle battle muddle.
    AND...
    When beetles
    fight these battles
    in a bottle
    with their paddles
    and the bottle's
    on a poodle
    and the poodle's
    eating noodles...
    ...they call this
    a muddle puddle
    tweetle poodle
    beetle noodle
    bottle paddle battle.

10. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Doesn't it make sense that a NFL most popular sport in the US pro team of this magnitude would hire or want to have a position to have the best tactical adv involved? They have so many coaches who train players techniques. Coaches to call plays, trainers and so on, yet not 1 proven genius to over see the tactics being used each year? 1 to make sure they up to date or ahead of the competition????? I offered to give them stuff for free which would give us the top adv for min 10 years. You would think they would at least want to see what it was and if it made sense. Pro's should have no problem learning no huddle/spread hurry up system with super top secret hand signals i could give them as well. No more voice stuff in these loud stadium foolish idea's.

Much less using my running system that makes so much sense when they see it, they would never run any other way ever again...It's so exciting if u ever knew it. It's not just an idea about a formation advantage it's a whole new concept that would give us a HUGE adv. Until teams found out about how it works it would be the best by far. Even then could do nothing about it with the current and past d's used to date. Only the THUNDERHAMMER my D could stop it effectively.

Then the fans could blame its teams tactician for loses :) Or be glad to know they happen to have the very best in the world on only their team...

11. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

12. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,422
    I unmistakably hope 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp gives this post five minutes of his precious cappuccino-sipping, cancer-stick-puffing time. I begin with critical semantic clarifications. First, 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp may be reasonably cunning with words. However, he is totally quarrelsome with everything else. Even if we accepted his obloquies, so what? Does that mean that poxy delinquents (especially the witless type) are inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive? Of course not.

Under these conditions, 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp's reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth but only querulous answers, unenlightened resolutions to conflicts. There are some basic biological realities of the world in which we live. These realities are doubtless regrettable, but they are unalterable. If 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp finds them intolerable and unthinkable, the only thing that I can suggest is that he try to flag down a flying saucer and take passage for some other solar system, possibly one in which the residents are oblivious to the fact that 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp is stepping over the line when he attempts to extract obscene salaries and profits from corporations that keep us perennially behind the eight ball—way over the line.

1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp has been telling people that all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la. This story has been uncritically swallowed and regurgitated by many half-informed, obstinate imbeciles who find pleasure in believing it. No, I can't explain it either. However, I can say that 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp's proxies profess that space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction. This is precisely the non-equation that 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp is trying to patch together. What he's missing, as usual, is that he wants to be the one who determines what information we have access to. Yet 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp is also a big proponent of a particularly misinformed form of vandalism. Do you see something wrong with that picture? What I see is that if I want to feel disconnected from reality, that should be my prerogative. I don't need him forcing me to.

To restate the obvious: 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp's apparatchiks believe that 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp commands an army of robots that live in the hollow center of the earth and produce earthquakes whenever they feel like shaking things up a bit on the surface. It should not be surprising that they believe this, however. As we all know, minds that have been so maimed that they believe that 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp has his moral compass in tact can believe anything, especially if it's false. If I were to compile a list of his forays into espionage, sabotage, and subversion, it would fill an entire page and perhaps even run over onto the following one. Such a list would surely make every sane person who has passed the age of six realize that the space remaining in this post will not suffice even to enumerate the ways in which 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp has tried to paint pictures of devious worlds inhabited by putrid parvenus.

1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp relies heavily on "useful idiots", that is, people who unwittingly do 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp's dirty work for him. Without his swarms of useful idiots, 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp would not have been able to conceal the fact that his propaganda factories continuously spew forth messages like, "It is not only acceptable but indeed desirable to provide financial support to backwards banana republics and their featherbrained dictators" and, "1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp is clean and bright and pure inside". What they don't tell you, though, is that 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp's crusades have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. Look, 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp has tried identifying political and religious groups that are his political enemies and re-labeling them as "lamebrained, cantankerous morons" in order to justify operations against them. He has also tried turning back the clock and repealing all the civil rights and anti-discrimination legislation now on the books. Why does 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp do such things? To help answer that question I will offer a single anecdote. A few weeks ago, I overheard some nerdy maggot tell everyone who passed by that 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp's proposed social programs will spread enlightenment to the masses, nurture democracy, reestablish the bonds of community, bring us closer to God, and generally work to the betterment of Man and society. Astounded, I asked this person if he realized that 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp's shills work behind the scenes to enshrine irrational fears and fancies as truth. Not only was his answer "no", but it was also news to him that 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp maintains that his piteous, bitter brownshirt brigade is a respected civil-rights organization. This is hardly the case. Rather, there is growing evidence that says, to the contrary, that his disgraceful, wanton secret police are nothing more than subservient blobs of easily controlled protoplasm. That's why they're so willing to help 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp take advantage of human fallibility to force me to endure his despotic tyranny in all its plenitude.

I'm not very conversant with 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp's background. To be quite frank, I don't care to be. I already know enough to state with confidence that 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp has been trying to popularize the narrative that granting him complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air. My fear is that if he's successful at promoting such cockamamy notions then even the man on the Clapham omnibus may agree to let him rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity.

The wisdom that comes from maturation of the spirit, mind, and body will some day prevail over the idiocy of 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp's rejoinders for a variety of reasons. For instance, from secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp's intimates have always found a way to advocate fatalistic acceptance of a gloomy new world order. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp refuses to come to terms with reality. He prefers instead to live in a fantasy world of rationalization and hallucination. Some of you may feel a little sheepish about upbraiding him for being so debauched. Don't. We must all work together towards that end if we're ever to address the real issues faced by mankind. If I were elected Ruler of the World, my first act of business would be to announce that we may need to picket, demonstrate, march, or strike to stop him before he can shove the nation towards narcissism. I would further use my position to inform certain segments of the Earth's population that 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp's belief is that he should be free to steal our birthrights. Hey, 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp! Satan just called; he wants his worldview back.

There are two types of people in this world. There are those who twist the teaching of history to suit 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp's sanctimonious, delirious purposes, and there are those who break the mold and stray from the path of conventional wisdom. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp fits neatly into the former category, of course.

1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp hates people who have huge supplies of the things he lacks. What he lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that the term "idiot savant" comes to mind when thinking of 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp. Admittedly, that term applies only halfway to him, which is why I believe that in order to convince us that the future of the entire world rests in his hands, 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp either is or elects to be ignorant of scientific principles and methods. He even intentionally misuses scientific terminology to burn his critics at the stake.

If you look back over some of my older posts, you'll see that I predicted that 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp would truck away our freedoms for safekeeping. And, as I predicted, he did. But you know, that was not a difficult prediction to make. Anyone who has bothered to learn even a little about 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp could have made the same prediction. In closing, I'm not actually demanding revenge.

13. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
  14. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Now I know why our schools are failing

15. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Let me take one guess on who's "genius" system you would employ....... (facepalm)

16. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Ok... I would have to see more details in order to determine what your views are. You deal in extreem generalities. Do you have any stats to back up what you are saying? How does shoddy Special Teams play drive more offensive drives? A high number (if there is such a thing) of offensive drives most often comes from a Defense making stops.

What is it about the Offensive scheme that you feel is soo offensive? Is it that they dont employ the 'Thunderhammer'?

If you want to speak in generalities... OK... There can be no real discussion until you put a little more meat into your point of view IMHO.

17. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074

Madden does not get into details AND the triple reverese always works in Madden when you have a double tightend set with A split receiver set up on the right side.

18. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,734
    My system employs a three back set with a quadruple reverse that eventually goes back to the QB, and no known defense has been able to beat that. I call it, "Cold Steel Screwdriver."

19. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    is it handoff to the QB or does it get back to him via a flea flicker?

20. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,734
    That's too conventional. Are you kidding me? It's a statue of liberty move by one of the tackles that is declared eligible as a receiver...

21. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Read up in your "quote" for answers:

Let me know which generalities u would want clarity on friend? My ideas are revolutionary this is why I don't post details on things that have never been thought of or understood yet. So many people could understand quickly and take credit for if I posted details on new idea's in public. If u ever want to meet live I could give u details. I even have the hand signals in a way that could not be figured out by opposition. Of course the hand signal system could change from game to game.

I assume u understand the obvious advantages to using no huddle spread formation the whole game? Mathematical facts about the #1 odds of scoring points factually vs. any other formation scheme ever used in the NFL ever facts by far. Public records make it too clear as to have all teams do this before we do and so on. Less players "in the box" to stop the single RB, player mismatch advantages and so on. Not allowing other team to sub fresh players, player types getting free yards for catching other team with 12 man etc. Never getting a deflating/out of field goal range now delay of game penalty ever again, too much wasted time sending in plays! Losing precious time-outs to avoid delay of game penalties. Only adv offense has over defense is controlling the tempo of the game. Much less using my play style and system of even faster less problematic hand signal system (red/blue colored on wrist to help if using from sideline or on-field QB) compared to foolish slower, older voice system used currently. My run system & hand signal system is the best rev ideas offensively since Bill Walsh. Its extremely exciting when u see/understand why it makes so much sense yet somehow has never been used. Its so great TBH. Combining my running system with high % wr routes no huddle spread with hand signals that could be read from the sideline or the QB and so on would be overwhelming adv for any team.

My offensive system, or my defensive system, either could be enough to win SB's. The 2 combined we would be favored every single year #1 seed, until our talent level was just dysfunctional.
    Approximately 10 years.

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/3159/thunderhammerby1coolguy.jpg <-- I designed this and is 1st ever shown my work in public on this site alone. There is so much to this besides just what u see! Its' way more exciting with the things it does from play to play. 1magine this is just 1 version vs 1 formation...It maxes my world famous "delayed tactics/blitzing" capabilities. YEA BABY, YOU KNOW IT!.

22. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    what about starting it off with a fumblerooski

23. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Naw, that stuff only works on Madden, if it's even in the program...

24. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Ok, you have posted at other forums... Got it... What does that mean here?
    You say you have done research, and have stats. But just not here...

So to clarify, you are now posting here. Not hither, nor yon... So instead of saying 'this offesnive system is nowhere near as good as we think it is' why dont you actually dig in and explain why? Is it because of all the yards they racked up? The point they scored? What is it that is not as good as we think they are. Tell us here please, not there.

You like the no huddle huh? A lot of people do. Buffalo went to 4 Superbowls in a row with them. Shame that a general no-huddle system can be disrupted at the LOS by jamming the receivers. But I know, you would draft the best of the best. Hire the best of the best, train the good enough of the best to be the best of the best and rule the NFL. Unfortunately it does not work like that in the real world. As far as controlling the temp of the game, you are contradicting yurself. A no huddle offense does NOT control the temp of the game. Quite often it leads to short drives. A stout running game (Ala Martyball) and a solid Defense control the tempo of the game.

I hope No patriot is around when you use those hand signals. You would have to change them in every game leading to more learning time for the player away from studying the opposition. Also as soon as the opposition recognized one hand signal, you get your QB killed.

25. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Concudan, this is some idea's how my hand signals work. You would not be able to figure them out. Similar to baseball signs in concept. U use 2 hands at the same time. Both do something different, yet u don't know which hand is doing which thing. The red on your right (righty tighty) wrist indicate clear ability to know which hand is controlling what. One hand is held higher than the other to make it extremely easy to know which hand is calling what, never side by side where a player could get confused. Then by changing sideways gives u double the signals. The Pats would be real impressed when they realized no way to decipher these signals. Genius to them is that both hands do or could do the exact things yet be calling 2 different things. 1 hand calls the play run/pass and which type. 1 hand calls the snap count and formation. Both uses the same exact signals so, it would be almost impossible to decipher, that's the genius to it. Most signals rely on a word which always means the same thing and can be figured out. When u double the same word for example relating to signal it becomes impossible to decipher.

The only way any team could steal your signals would be to know for a fact which hand is calling which things, and then would have to know which finger called which play. Probably gave u too much info. But this can also be then changed from game to game. I learned about adv signals from the sport i was once #1 at :0. My *top secret* signals are 100x more adv than the one I was taught years ago. The one I was taught could be figured out, was too simple and relied more on a baseball type teaching of hiding the signals. Mine could be seen plain as day and not be deciphered. Mine allows your team (Norv) the ability for a sideline coach to call the plays or your on-field QB either can work. :).

As to why our offensive system is flawed i did explain in great detail if u re-read my post. I even went #1, #2 and so on to #5. "What is it about the Offensive scheme that you feel is so offensive? #1 problem with our offense simply put is it relies on slow developing plays which leads to high risk sacks and is even more problematic in what I call the "scoring zone". #2 problem is we use too many low % receivers routes which as I said I have evidence proving why these type routes are too risky and outdated and bad to use almost ever. Worst odds mathematically of succeeding based on distance, difficulty of making the throw and the amount of time required to do so...compared to other routes simply put. Also not well thought out system built in to give the QB safe fire hot read routes every single play like a genius coach would have built in. #3 We have blocking scheme problems like not advanced enough to deal with blitzing properly of various kinds, which need to be addressed. #4 our QB's need shorter drop back and better footwork (Peyton Manning uses the correct shuffling method), breathing issues to be taught correctly more training on pocket movement/concepts. #5 We should change our offensive line splits tighter for many reasons, I don't want to give away what I know in public."

Simply put it's not really bad compared to other NFL teams. It's just not near as good as it could be with the reasons i posted. I offered u to give u details if u asked which specific idea u want details on.

I made no excuses for the possibility of my offensive system failing, in fact to this day no system I have invented has failed in any strategy game i have made. Excuses are for losers TBH. I never said we need all these amazing players to make it work. In fact I said that I could take an average talented team with my system and possibly win a SB with just my D or O. If you read my post carefully try and notice its not just about using a known offensive formation. It is about running it better, secret running system & faster the whole game with only proven high % WR routes. Having the ability to actually snap counts built in. Today's no huddle usually goes on snap 1 every play another problem that hasn't been figured out how to fix which i addressed and have solution for. Also using a never before run system which is way more effective than any other used before based on such a simple yet factual concept on why its the only way ever any team should be running the ball if they saw/understood it.

If u work backwards on why No-Huddle spread has limitations and then read my post i think u will see how i overcame all these limitations and then made vast improvements to so many area's. Even your comment about "jamming" WR's at los which is a great point, I always have motion built into the my version. This is another issue to understand. All the no huddle's today don't use motion in the hurry up mode & predictable snap counts, because it slows them down and is too complicated for them to master. The time I saved by using my modern day hand signals which take 1 sec to know the whole play snap count and which player goes in motion, allows time to even change the play.

26. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I'm sorry. The hand signals you just mentioned are too complex, someon what 15 yards away from you needs to decipher what your hands, and fingers are doing in very short order, and you dont think someone else from the other team can go "When they made the jacking off sign before they did this..."?

27. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    LOL :)

Essent1ally, teams spend very little time working on their 2 min drills, yet my offensive system we would only be working on that. At a world championship class level, never seen before! Hopefully before other teams get it done. We would be the most feaRed team in the NFL from play #1, game #1 on. Combined with my top secret run system and fastest most advanced hand signal unbreakable c0de, I designed for the Chargers! I'd love to hear the Pats fans upset when they realized we just made them look like a college team compared to what the SuperChargers are now doing.

28. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    the Oregon Ducks used pictures on a poster board

29. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
  30. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370
    The most confusing/awesome thing to me in this thread is how TWO different people (Conc and Turbo Turtle) have honey badgers as their avatars. What's up with that?