1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers Olshansky Out For About A Month

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,848
    http://www.kfmb.com/sports/chargers/story.php?id=67233 <-- click for the full thingamadingie.

SAN DIEGO -- The San Diego Chargers will not have starting right end Igor Olshansky for at least the next three weeks.

The team confirmed on Thursday that Olshansky underwent arthroscopic knee surgery to repair torn cartilage.

Olshansky suffered the injury in last Sunday's 48-19 win at San Francisco. He had missed one game last month with a sprained MCL.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,848
    But that is because your young and spry, and your voice is still cracking! ;)

3. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Hey L, why did you need knee surgury? Hurt your knee doing the Macarena? :nana_dance:

4. Nomadic Bolt Fan

Nomadic Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334
    :icon_eek: :lol: :icon_rofl:

5. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +272
    He forgot to bring his knee pads on one of his dates with LT21? :icon_shrug:

6. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    Igor:(

But now, it is time for my boy Jacques to step in like Philips did and put his stamp on this D. Do me proud son.

7. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    He may be just that L... but I really doubt it... Now your assignment is to call Igor and tell him your opinion... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_wink: Timing is great, he won't be able to chase you...

Without having my own personal orthopedic surgeon look at the tear I just shake my head :yes: to the reports...

Something tells me this is more than just a little flap tear.. where they go in and just remove the little flaps. That is probably the tear that L. had. :icon_wink:

8. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +272
    I wasn't mocking you. I was piling on. :icon_tease:

9. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    Will still be getting his name called as much in the next 4 games as he has in the past 4. Been a quiet little Oly so far.