1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers on NFL Replay...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2006
    <TABLE class=tvSchedule style="CLEAR: both" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 _extended="true"><TBODY _extended="true"><TR _extended="true"><TD class=time _extended="true">4:00P/7:00E PM</TD><TD class=title _extended="true">NFL REPLAY </TD><TD class=description _extended="true">Oakland Raiders vs. San Diego Chargers (10/14/07) - The Chargers (3-3), led by LaDainian Tomlinson's four rushing touchdowns and 198 rushing yards, defeat the Raiders and move into a tie for the first place in the AFC West.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    LT schools the turds AGAIN.:bolt:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    I watched it. I just can't get over the talent on our team. I know I am biased but facts are facts. This has got to be the most talented team the Chargers ever had on both sides of the ball and special teams. :tup:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. LightningStrikes

LightningStrikes Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Thanks for posting this. :icon_toast:
  4. foober

foober BoltTalker

Aug 17, 2006
    Yep, the chargers are like a better nickle d-back. A better backup o-lineman and another good backup running back and maybe one more better backup d-line away from being totally solid. I keep going over the team and its stocked.

Its up to the coaches now.:yes: MY advice to ted cottrell. Think disqusing what your going to do better. And for Norv. ONce the o-line is totally solid just go for it. Enough of this running up the gut against a stacked d-line.
  5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Alright, good win, 3-3 & on a roll!!! :tup:

Did you expect something different? :icon_tease:

Hopefully this year we come in healthy & in synch, ready to get off to a fast start. This is OUR year, folks!!! :bolt: :bolt:
  6. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2006

I'd prefer another strong second half and a full head of steam heading into the playoffs again. Obviously I don't want to start 1-3 again but if some guys aren't healthy then we let them get healthy for the playoff push.