1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers Practice @ 32nd St Naval Base

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by pure-sol, Aug 23, 2009.

1. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    So I went to the practice on Friday. It was a no pads practice, but it was still fun to watch them run through their formations, and then they were really cool doing autographs for about 30 minutes afterwards. I took a bunch of pictures since I figured few if anyone on this board was there.

Here's the link to the album (it's got 83 photos, I'm not posting them all up here!) LINKY

Here's a few pics though:
    For the Marlena fans
    [​IMG]

My buddy who doesn't know much about the Chargers first words when seeing Vaughn Martin walk on the field: "My God, that's an extra large human being!" (My friend is 6'2", 240 so he's not a small guy either lol)
    [​IMG]

Hester changed his name? (Actually it's to represent the formation of the base in 1922)
    [​IMG]

Here's the link to the story on www.chargers.com: LINK

• Like Like x 2
  2. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    :tup:

Nice Pictures