1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers Radio

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Jrocthadino, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Jrocthadino

Jrocthadino BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    Cable doesn't get the bolt game in montreal. I was hoping you locals could help me out, quickly! Does anyone know what local San Diego radio station(s) broadcast the Bolt games?

also, if anyone can come up with any idea how i can watch or listen to the SF game... I'm all ears.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,844
  3. BestInTheWest

BestInTheWest Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16
    The NFL has rights to radio and video broadcast over the internet. They offer a radio package you can buy, and if you live outside the US, they offer a video package too.

...but there are ways around this.

http://myp2p.eu/NFL.htm

That ^^ site shows where you can watch each weeks games online.

I saw a link to this site on another forum, and ive yet to try it, but the TVU player is what most say to download. (that site also says TVU player will be showing the sd/san fran game)

As far as radio, radio stations arent supposed to give the feed online, but some do anyway.

http://www.thegamelive.com/footballnfl.html

I'd try going through those stations(for SD, and SF) when the game starts and see if they have the game playing.

4. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +852
    Here's a great tip. Dowload the TVUPlayer from
    http://tvunetworks.com/downloads/index.htm

It is free IP TV with a bunch of channels like CBS and Fox. If your lucky, the Charger game will be shown on the CBS channel.

5. compubolt

compubolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +186
    TVU is great, it got big with the world cup games, being a peer to peer, the more folks that use it, the faster it streams

6. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +852
    Yup I love it. Although they did remove HBO. But man it works great. I'm watching the Rams/Seahawks game right now, which is not being broadcasted here locally in San Diego.

With this, you can watch from anywhere with a broadband connection.

7. Jrocthadino

Jrocthadino BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    wow, this tvu is very nice. Who needs radio?

Thanks all

8. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    I just installed it today too. Thanks CR!