1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers Reviews

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by jermz9195, Mar 12, 2006.

1. jermz9195

jermz9195 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    I'm a new listener and I just finished my 1st episodes (#37 and #38). This is also my 1st real post. I feel the pain of fellow Bolts fans about Brees' situation. I don't like the fact that AJ isn't willing to give Brees a better deal, but it's just bad timing. I think there's enough room under the salary cap, but I'm guessing AJ has some other free agent upgrades he's trying to make room for. I also agree that the Bolts need to upgrade the O-line. If LT had a line as good as the Chiefs, he'd be twice as dominant.

BTW, after hearing Charger Ray and Anteater rate all the Chargers and potential free agents, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a site where you can rate and review Chargers:

http://chargersreview.ning.com

I added a few of my favorites, active and retired. Anyone can add players, ratings, and reviews. Sign up and try it out!

jermaine

2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Hi Jermaine

Welcome to the site. Hope you become a regular. I checked out your link. Pretty cool.

Thumper

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,223
    Welcome to the site. Please visit often.

4. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Cool idea Jermaine. I'll add it to our Charger links section and mention it on the next podcast. I expect AJ to spend some of that cap money and give Rivers and LT a much improved O-line.

I hope you enjoy your time here and thanks for tuning into the show! :icon_beerbang: