1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers Roundtable Discussion tomorrow

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by rexy2006, May 11, 2006.

1. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842
    Chargers Roundtable Discussion! [​IMG] Written by rich bachman Monday, 08 May 2006 [​IMG]This Friday morning, May 11, the XX will host a round table discussion on the future of the San Diego Chargers and you are invited to participate. We will be live from the Hall of Champions in Balboa Park with Scott and BR starting at 5AM. At 8am the discussion will start and feature Ron Roberts, Diane Jacob, Dan Shea, Ron Fowler and our very own John T. Lynch. We invite you to come and join us and participate. The panel will field and answer your questions and comments on the entire issue of the Chargers. Whether they should get a new staduim, where should they build it, should they use public funds. Everything is fair game.

2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Good discussion this morning, but they need to do someting like that in a much larger scale. Organize a huge gathering at balboa park or the stadium parking lot, so that all the Charger fans can attend and show how much the Chargers mean to this city and the fans.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842
    I wholeheartedly agree. Who would/could organize a huge rally of support?
    Would 1090 do it? Who is the big Chargers guy, who is on-the-air at 1090? I talk to Coach after Padre games all the time, but I dont think it's him.

If they had it in the afternoon, or on a weekend, I'd go for sure.

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,632

It's probably Philly Billy and BR Smith
    THey might be the ones to lead the charge