1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers still interested in Ty Law?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    If we can get him without paying a premium, I'd still love to see him play here. Especially when one of the teams with strong interest is KC. I'd rather we had him, than have to play against him twice a year.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/sullivan/20060604-9999-1s4sullivan.html

2. Jrocthadino

Jrocthadino BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    YA BABY!!!!

ABOUT TIME ALL THE PREACHING AND POSTING GOT US SOMEWHERE!!! All I do on this board is give accolades to the man TY LAW!!!

Why settle for Plummer if you can have LAW. If I keep posting things seem to happen. Maybe Theisman will jump off a bridge.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I've always thought Theisman was a pompous ***. In theory, I'd love for him to jump off a bridge, but in reality I don't wish harm on anyone, even a jack *** like that.

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,648
    Only question with Law
    Can we control him?

Any free agent, let alone one that gets double digit interceptions, should NOT be the last guy left two years in a row unless there's something WRONG in a BIG BIG way. He's a major cancer and for a guy that preaches quality guys, Law would be a headache of monumental proportions. Having said that, those 10ints would be nice

5. vachargerfan

vachargerfan New Member

Ratings:
    +134
    He just wants way too much money. Unless his demands go down, he won't be here

6. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I agree with VA, it's about the money. Besides, Kevin Postin is his agent, what does that tell you. A bunch of teams would love to have Law, but nobody is willing to pay his price tag.

All it takes is a preseason injury for a team to be desperate enough to sign for his price. If he doesn't sign by late preseason, his price will drop.