1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers still interested in Ty Law?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    If we can get him without paying a premium, I'd still love to see him play here. Especially when one of the teams with strong interest is KC. I'd rather we had him, than have to play against him twice a year.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/sullivan/20060604-9999-1s4sullivan.html

2. Jrocthadino

Jrocthadino BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    YA BABY!!!!

ABOUT TIME ALL THE PREACHING AND POSTING GOT US SOMEWHERE!!! All I do on this board is give accolades to the man TY LAW!!!

Why settle for Plummer if you can have LAW. If I keep posting things seem to happen. Maybe Theisman will jump off a bridge.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I've always thought Theisman was a pompous ***. In theory, I'd love for him to jump off a bridge, but in reality I don't wish harm on anyone, even a jack *** like that.

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,068
    Only question with Law
    Can we control him?

Any free agent, let alone one that gets double digit interceptions, should NOT be the last guy left two years in a row unless there's something WRONG in a BIG BIG way. He's a major cancer and for a guy that preaches quality guys, Law would be a headache of monumental proportions. Having said that, those 10ints would be nice

5. vachargerfan

vachargerfan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +134
    He just wants way too much money. Unless his demands go down, he won't be here

6. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I agree with VA, it's about the money. Besides, Kevin Postin is his agent, what does that tell you. A bunch of teams would love to have Law, but nobody is willing to pay his price tag.

All it takes is a preseason injury for a team to be desperate enough to sign for his price. If he doesn't sign by late preseason, his price will drop.