1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers to exercise Flukers 5th year option...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by matilack, Apr 22, 2016.

1. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    Basically guaranteeing the overweight injury prone RG $8.8M in 2017.

I feel like I've been 50/50 on Telesco, critical but not unreasonably so like others around here. But this is another gust of wind pushing me towards the cliff side of this fence.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  2. Whooki Mane

Whooki Mane BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +271
    Its crazy that fluker has been in the league 3 years now and I still cant make up my mind if hes a bust or not. I still have hope that he can be a very good guard (even though it took the staff 2 years to shift him in to guard SMH)

3. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    The fact that he ballooned up to around 350-360 pounds has me leaning bust, I feel like it shows a lack of commitment to his trade, and really a lack of respect for the game.

Tunsil, Whitehair, and Martin....1, 2, 3. Do it.

4. Whooki Mane

Whooki Mane BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +271
    The weirdest part about him not being able to control his weight is everything I hear about him is that hes a football junkie and really cares and wants to be good. very odd for some one with "good football character" to turn into an eddie lacey

5. Moses

Moses Can You Stand The Rain?

Ratings:
    +358
    I think a lot of it with these boys from Bama is that their strength and conditioning coach Scott Cochran is very involved and a strong personality, always keeping them on track.

Once they leave that regimented system and go off to the NFL, they don't have that structure and discipline imposed on them. Trent Richardson, Lacy, Fluker just to name some who seemingly have struggled with weight since leaving Alabama.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,737
    ^^^ Just stay away from the buffet, fellas.

bluto cafeteria.jpg

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  7. Slam

Slam BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +137
    One would think in th nfl everyone would have nutritionist and personal chefs, controlling their calories. I know I would, my diet would be a science

8. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    Fat Boy Kelly is worth it.