1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers..ULTIMATE MOTIVATION ARTICLE

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Gridreaper, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
  2. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
  3. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...It would be a possible offensive explosion too. Two good offensive minded coaches with the players to execute. It would be a blast to watch for sure!!!

4. MountainDew

MountainDew BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
    No offense guys but the Saints will beat us in London. But, we will win the SB :tup:

5. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    If its a saints win in london is what the chargers have to give up in order to win the superbowl ill take that every year, go chargers i bleed me some blue and gold i like te way don banks thinks

6. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Banks has never been right...only ESPN's collective gaggle has accurately predicted the superbowl matchup during preseason but that obviously doesn't rule us out. I like this. The Saints are explosive and loaded with young defensive talent that may not represent the NFC in the Pro Bowl but is talented enough to win championships. As for SD...yes I think we'll lose to the Saints in London but beat New England at home and on the road, if you catch my drift. Our losses will be to Buffalo, Indianapolis, and New Orleans.

7. montanabolthead

montanabolthead BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +30
    I think jet lag will kill us in London. The Patsies are playing head games with Brady's foot, so don't buy the press. We need to rush his $%# and just plain beat on him every play. Forget this "we respect the Pats" baloney. Just play them like we do the Turds and Donko's.

8. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    I don't respect the Pats! I have develpoed an irrational, probably unhealthy hatred for that entire city and it's sports teams...probably moreso than New Yorkers. I want to crush the Patriots into submission. There was a time when the Chargers have routed Brady and his Patriots before so we know we can win those games. :yes:

9. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Win the division again first - then the Colts and Patriots remain our top AFC competition if they/we are still there.

(Repeat for next few years as well as last couple)

10. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    I'd take this statement more seriously if it weren't a complete boob making it. :tdown:

Is "Mountain Dew" short for "Mountain Doofus"?

11. megold0715

Ratings:
    +70
    I really dont like anything new engalnd /boston not even clam chowder since the helmet throwing 50 yard line "disrespected" playoff game ,i was there travelled over 3000 miles to watch them disrespect the team our stadium and our field screw em all

12. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Nope. We will beat the Saints in London but Saints will lose to Dallas in NFC playoffs. We will beat DALLAS in the Super Bowl after we beat the Pats finally in a AFC Title Rematch. Revenge Bowl Baby! :yes:

13. megold0715

Ratings:
    +70
    >>>>>and i will be in tampa watching this all take place with a smile on my face

14. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    I think we will have to join you in Tampa!

15. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    Nope it's short for Mountain Douche:icon_rofl:

16. megold0715

Ratings:
    +70
    well i dont know this guy mountain dew so i cant speak on him

17. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    They'll be on the east coast for three days prior to leaving for London and New Orleans is only two times zones closer to GMT. Both teams will be playing on a level field.

18. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195