1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers vs. Bears... The Chargers Will Win Because...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by L.T Bolt, Nov 17, 2011.

?

Will The Chargers Pull A Rabbit Out Their A** And win On The Road?

Poll closed Nov 19, 2011.
  1. Chargers Pull Off A Close Game

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Chargers Lose Big

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. Chargers Lose A Close Game

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  4. The Chargers are done.. F*ck Norv, F*uck This Team, F*ck This Season

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    [​IMG]

Rivers Vs. Cutler

[​IMG]

Usually I would do a break down on how The Chargers would win but........

[​IMG]

Chargers win 24-20.... Idk know how we win.. but we will i still somehow have faith :unsure: Cutler may throw 3-4 picks.. hopefully the O-line protects Rivers:sick:

What do you all think? Chargers win?? or hell no

2. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +202
    jay cutler still got his vag raped by santa claus.

3. gonzokrb

gonzokrb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +64
    Anybody who thinks that, short of a mircle, the Chargers are winning this game needs a drug screen. Our OL in in shambles, Norv is going to get Phillip killed with the deep pass routes, and our #1 draft pick running back is as fragile as glass. Not to mention that Phillip is trying too hard to put this team on his shoulders and will them to victory. I would love to see a victory on Sunday but with any wins NORV/ AJ will not be replaced!

4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    Why isn't there a "Chargers Win Big" option?

5. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,401
    If you have to ask the question.......

6. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
  7. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    Haha cause i dont see them winning big at all lmao

8. Moses

Moses Can You Stand The Rain?

Ratings:
    +358
    Peppers and the Bears' D are gonna be all over Rivers and running through that backup O-line like it ain't no thang, but I guess the key to this will be a hevay dose of Gates, short passes and passes to the Running Backs. We'll probably see a fair bit of Rivers in the shotgun, or with a TE blocking (McMichael) or FB Hester.

Forte is gonna have a field day, but most RBs do this season against us, the key will be how we get after Cutler.

We can win this game, i'm not sure if we will, but we are capable.

9. rickochey

rickochey BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    Bears win. The D cant stop the fun and FORTE will run for 87452145 yards and 2 tds... i have him on my FF team.

10. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    This will be a embarrassment of a game. Rivers will look clueless as he throws for a career high 4 picks. This will be the FINAL and Last game of Norv Turner's career in San Diego. He gets fired before giving a post game press conference. First Blowout loss in a long long time for the San Diego Chargers and that will be that.

• Like Like x 1
  11. rickochey

rickochey BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    I sure hope so.

12. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    I don't. I use to but I don't anymore. Would rather they find some "magic" and go on a late season run. Would rather they lose in the playoffs than miss the playoffs 2 seasons in a row.

13. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +501
    I don't think I have ever been as concerned going into a game in years as this one. And yet it is the Bears. It is not like this is the Steelers say when their D was murderous and their O steamrolling everybody. Having said that I am extremely worried about what our O line is going to look like. I am not giving these guys a prayer, nobody is.

It's funny, sometimes when a group of (supposed) big tough guys get backed into a corner they come out fighting. Will this happen sunday?, will Dombrowski show some pride and turn into the mauling brute he should be?, will Mooch beside him pancake someone and turn the left hand side of our line into the Polish Pulverisers?. Who will play RG?, will that man step up and dominate with Clary?.

Will Philip get the time to torch the Bears D with Gate, VJ and Brown?. Will the O line and Hester smash open some gaping holes for our stud RBs to blast through?. Will the D know what they are doing and be put into a position to perform?, will we see a 2 man pass rush, will Jammer look old?. Will our SS make a tackle?. Will our KR get past the 20?.

Here's hoping.

14. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Rivers better do something decent...he's my fantasy QB this week....I benched Cutler.

15. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    Against our defense? Cutler will have a Hall of Fame day.

16. Moses

Moses Can You Stand The Rain?

Ratings:
    +358
    I don't think so, Forte will, but not Cutler. Not a bad matchup for our secondary, luckily they don't have a decent TE or any particularly good receivers, plus Cutler is known for throwing more than a few INTs.

17. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    The Chargers secondary made Carson Palmer and a rookie receiver look like Hall of Famers. Maybe Jammer will go with his "keep your back turned to the QB at all times, hope the ball hits you in the back of the head, then tackle the receiver in the end zone after he scores" technique again.

18. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,401
    As long as the WR isn't too fast, that might still work...... #imjustsaying ;)

19. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    Palmer always kills us. That great game vs the Bengals in 2006 where he passed for like 500yds, last year when both his top recievers were out and he threw for 4TDs, and of course two weeks ago. Carson Palmer ******* owns the Chargers.

20. boltfanatik

boltfanatik Toxic Minority Member

Ratings:
    +112
    I just hope Rivers doesn't leave on the cart!

21. L.T Bolt

L.T Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    I still believe got damnit the Chargers will win in Chicago... Upset in the windy City ..my pick was originally 24-20 Chargers ... i change it to 31-27 Chargers

22. rickochey

rickochey BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    I say 27-3 Bears

23. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +349
    The Chargers will win, because they need to finish 9-7, and either make the playoffs, or barely miss them, so the buffoon Spanos family will justify another year of Norval ball.

24. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Good football day in Chicago...44 degrees and partly sunny.

25. 14fouts

14fouts BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11

26. 14fouts

14fouts BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Dont get me wrong I always hope and have some grain of confidence that we can win going into every game, but this is the most grim its looked for this team in years especially this late in the season. And to boot the bears are red hot and playing best ball espec on off since they brought martz and cutler in, that being said I think we hafta stop the bleeding if not have to say seasons over. :( I'll say a prayer :bolt: