1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers vs Chiefs - The season starts NOW!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Oct 25, 2005.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Alright bolt fans, this is a MUST win game. Lose this one, and it will be really hard to get into the playoffs.

We have 9 games left and I realistically see us going 7-2 the rest of the way and finishing at 10-6.

But first things first. We need to defend our home against a tough division rival. The Chiefs are improved on defense, but they are not in the same league as Philly or Pitt. So I expect us to come out angry and focused. LT and our Oline were embarrased in Philly and will reassert themselves.

Our "D" is really on the rise and are finnaly coming together. We will focus on shutting down Holmes and Johnson. The CHiefs passing game doesn't scare me, and Merriman, Foley, Castillo and company will put pressure on him all day.

This is the game where we start to get on a roll. I will have my score prediction later this week.

So what's your take on game Bolt fans?

2. Raiderssuckass

Raiderssuckass BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    The Chiefs are going to RUN and RUN with LJ and Priest. But we are one of the best and stuffing the run. We only gave up 24 yards to Westbrook last week and made them abandon the run.

I am hoping to see Green on his back all day long.
    :fumble:

3. Chargerpower

Chargerpower BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    There has been alot of complaints this week from the Charger fans about Martys conservative play calling and Drew Brees. I have no idea what Brees did wrong. All he did was carry the team when our running game when nowhere.

Brees has proved that he can and lead this team. Now as for Marty, I agree that he may have gotten conservative at the end, but the bottom line was that Philly had no more timeouts and we were lining up for a field goal to put us up by 7. But our players did not execute the play properly and blew their blocking assignments.

Philly's block was a freak play that only happens when the moons are aligned properly. Can yoiu believe that they as a franchise have never returned a blocked FG for a TD until last week?

So let's lay off Marty. This is the same coach that guided us to a 12-4 season and I know that he can turn this seasona round starting this weekend.

This is a HUGE game for us. The biggest of the year so far. We will be ready and so will us fans. I agree with Charger Ray that we can win the next 7 out of 9 maybe even 8 of 9. We are that good and I predict that we don't falter in the 4th Qtr. anymore this season.

Chargers win this Sunday BIG. 38 to 23 Bolts!

Go Chargers!!!!!

4. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107
    must win!!!! hey ray, you gunna visit D4 with the mic????

5. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Sure. How do i find you?

6. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107
    i will be wearing my brand spanking new white L.T. jersey!!!! and i will be with my brother, he will be wearing a chiefs jersey that says big myke on the back. look in your pm box..ill shoot you my number so you can call me when your there.