1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers vs. Colts Wildcard weekend preview

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    LINK

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Sproles can carry that load just fine. The guy is a little tank.

Now if we can just learn to cover TE's ....... :unsure:

3. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Blitz-happy? really? No we're not blitz-happy at all. In fact we sacked Cutler, what, twice?
    I'm scared for sure because it IS Peyton Manning and we ARE terrible against the pass. But I still think there's another factor here. The Colts have all of the momentum and a decent, but exploitable defense which is exactly how we like them. We always kill the Colts streak, 13 wins or 7 wins (now nine wins) because we like to end their streaks and we're playing for the superbowl baby. Also, we have one hell of an offense - Sproles CAN carry the load, just ask Indy and Rivers is a machine. We'll win this one.

4. n0b0dysp3cial

n0b0dysp3cial BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    Hopefully these three things can happen and we should do well against Indy.

1. Protect the ball! Rivers needs to make good decisions against a decent Indy defense.

2. Secondary needs to step up and not give so much cushion for WR's and TE's go work with.

3. Run all over Indy and eat up the clock.

Our defense isn't outstanding this year, but they can start fresh and hopefully correct what they need to get to pick Manning off and lay his a$$ on the ground.

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408