1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers vs. Gayders!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Adrian43, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Adrian43

Adrian43 Bolt Up or Shut Up!

Ratings:
    +9
    After the first quarter of the season , I'm hyped and open minded about this football team. However injuries have got to stop. So many things wrong with this football team atm but I won't lose hope in my team. With so many friends talking to me about the chargers suck and the raiders are going to win im officially Pumped to get this W and show everyone That we can still win football games no matter how many obstacles get in our way

2. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 Winners Win

Ratings:
    +942
    First, this thread will probably be removed.
    Second, good luck. You're better off climbing in bed on Sunday, cuddling up with your pillow with a box of tissues on the side and crying yourself asleep if you think the Chargers are beating the Raiders this week. Both teams are trending in opposite directions.

3. Adrian43

Ratings:
    +9
    With mccoy on the hot seat I highly doubt there will be a blowout. He knows how important this next game is, Divisional game and a chance to get much need back to back wins. Seriously although the team finds every way to push away its fanbase, Are we fans or doubters of the teams? Even realists would/should support their team.. Other wise bolts talk should be bolts negative talk cause thats all I hear

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 Winners Win

Ratings:
    +942
    I've been optimistic of this team for a very long time. Until there is change, that is when I'll be positive. Obviously, hope they beat the Raiders, but I'm not too confident about it.

It's called Bolt Talk because we are talking about the San Diego Chargers. We can be negative and critical of the team. That is what fans do. Heck, living in New England all my life, Patriots fans have had a winning season every year under Belicheck, 4 Super Bowls in 6 appearances and yet they're still negative and critical of their team. This is what fans do.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    McCoy has been on the fans hot seat for a long time now. If he knows how important division games are, why hasn't he won one lately? And its time to wake up and smell the coffee, Spanos has ruined this team. I was at the very first game where he was introduced to the fans, he was booed then and has kept that tradition up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +349
    Still optomistic (foolishly) but we could be 4-0. Raiders on upswing, Chargers going downhill.

7. Scott the Rock

Scott the Rock BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +130
    When you have a QB like #17 you should not be a Charger fan if you cannot get excited about watching or pulling for your Chargers. Not to mention its the Raiders. Do you not love to watch them get beat by Rivers? No matter how much I truly despise Spanos and his family of bafoons, I will always, always be positive and watch.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    McCoy outcoaches Del Rio. 2-3!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Jesse Kemp

Jesse Kemp BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +535
    Bosa playing will make me interested.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2,153
    Hey Johnny,
    Could you please re-post that last post?

My browser got to "McCoy outcoaches..." but that kept crashing the computer...

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Adrian43

Ratings:
    +9
    Jack del rio is a much better coach than mccoy, His aggressive style is a major impact in the reason the raiders are 3-1.
    1 Thing I can't wait to see sunday is how well our dline plays. I can only imagine so much pressure from the leftside of raiders oline , With ingram and bosa bringing pressure on the same side , not to mention the big guys mebane in the middle and luiget , Although the raiders are 1st in the league with fewest sacks, this should be interesting. Considering we have to bring the pressure on carr since our cb core atm is fairly weak..

12. ChargerMike

ChargerMike BoltBruthaFromAnuthMutha

Ratings:
    +481
    Del Rio has sack......McTurtle has no sack.
    Case closed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,405
    No Verrett, no Flowers, No Addae, and Mager is questionable. The secondary will be a shadow of its former self. Bosa will have to be the second coming of Lawrence Taylor to give this defense any chance of getting off the field.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  14. Hgrove99

Hgrove99 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    Watching the Chargers this year is like winning a lot of money on a scratcher then finding out its fake. Wonder how my heart will get ripped from my chest this sunday. RIP liver

15. ChargersDepressYou

ChargersDepressYou BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Easy on your liver my friend.

Latavius Murray is out for the game :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    GO CHARGERS!!!

afterreviewRaiders.jpg

17. powayslugger

powayslugger Feckless Slappy

Ratings:
    +276
    We betched about Marty, we betched about Norv, we're betching about McCoy. We wanted AJs head on a pike and now we want Telesco fired... maybe this team and it's crapball owner just plain sucks.

18. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    going downhill or flat lining?

19. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    we do not have an owner that wants to win. We have an owner that is worried about money.

20. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +91
    #1 Marty set this team up to be successful for many years.
    #2 Norv was a reaction hire as AJ wanted to ensure that momentum was not lost when they fired Marty. (It was norvs offence that was installed at the beginning of Marty's rein)
    #3 McCoy was the next big Coordinator-to-make-HC at the time Norv was let go and Telesco took a risk with his hire.

I am prepared to give Telesco another chance to make this right by bringing either a proven NFL Head Coach or getting the best College Coach out there that is available!

21. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    That would mean Spanos is going to spend some serious cash, do you really think that will happen?

22. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +91
    If he wants to get a new stadium...Yes

23. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,378
    Has anybody bothered to call Derek Cox and see what he's up too ?

Oh OK, what about Clinton Hart then ?

24. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,378

Now see, deductive reasoning isn't that hard to get your head around afterall, is it. ;)

25. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,378
    Yooooo, Adrian, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you Man !

26. Adrian43

Ratings:
    +9
    17 , and a little too optimistic about this team lol

27. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2,153
    No problem kiddo...look around, there's guys 4x your age just as overly optimistic about this roster! :p

• Like Like x 1
  28. jackfrost

Ratings:
    +1,378
    What's that saying that cums to mind ..... [​IMG]

Nope, completely gone. :whistling:

Hey, we were all 17 once and don't ever apologize for being optimistic at that age, that's how it all works. ( mind you, I was within a year or 2 of being spot on about your age)

As Lancelot said in his post, start worrying if you still have those same optimistic thoughts 40 years from now and we are still Lombardiless. ;) (as is the case with many of us in here)