1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers vs Patriots Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Oct 2, 2005.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Discuss today's game here.

2. ChargerBoy

ChargerBoy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +15
    I think the Chargers match well against the Patriots, but with us flying 3,000 miles across the country playing @Foxborough, I just don't see us winning, but I do think the game will be decided by 3 points.

3. ChargerRay

Ratings:
    +744
    I hope your wrong CB#9. When this years schedule first came out, we all looked at this game as a loss. But given all the injuries that the Pats have had to key players plus Brady being a bit banged up, the Chargers have a much better chance to win this one.

It indeen may come down to 3 points, but I hope that Keading is the one making the game winninfg field goal.

4. ChargerRay

Ratings:
    +744
    Nice defensive play by Merriman and nice field goal by Kaeding. 3-0 Bolts!

5. ChargerRay

Ratings:
    +744
    Chargers are taking control in the 2nd half. Caldwell had a nice TD catch and the defense is playing MUCH better. So far they're shutting out the PATs in the 2nd half.

6. ChargerRay

Ratings:
    +744
    Domination, pure domination. Chargers win 41-17! For the second straight week. The Chargers scored more than 40 points.
    Great to see the “D” step up in the second half to shutout Brady and company. Our defense only allowed 61 total yards to the Pats. For the second straight week, the offensive line was dominant. Brees had a fantastic game again with no picks. Caldwell, Mcardell, Parker, Gates all contributed. Best game overall game for the Bolt so far this year. This is the team we all expected to see this year.

Congratulations San Diego Chargers. You have just handed the Champion New England Patriots it’s worst loss at home.

Bring on the Steelers!!

Go Chargers! :banana:

7. LT teh ghost

LT teh ghost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +313
    Nice win todays guys....way to beat em up......now the Dolphins are in 1st all alone :D

8. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    Our Chargers looked really good today. The offense is clicking and I love the playcalling.

The defense also looked so much better in the 2nd half. Lets keep it rolling Chargers!!!

9. BengalFan

BengalFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Gameball Goes to....

This weeks game ball goes to.....

Eric Parker....for finally showing his ablility in New England.

2nd game ball goes to the Entire Secondary. They held Tom Brady in check all day long. No explosive plays form the New England Patriot offense. Way 2 go guys. Much props!!!