1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chargers will never make a superbowl!

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by patsfan21, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patsfan21

patsfan21 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    i feel sorry for you charger fans who have to put up with this every year. your team just chokes and and cant come through at the end of the game. Our coach disiplines our players not to fumble the ball. If you had a coach that knew how to disipline in those areas you guys might be able to reach a superbowl. You charger fans just act like sore losers over the forums because you know your team is 1 out of the 6 teams in the nfl that havent one a superbowl.

2. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182
    Fucck you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. patsfan21

patsfan21 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    It was so funny this week before the game. you charger fans acted like the game was already won! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. You were like we have 9 pro bowlers and the MVP of the league that will guarantee us a win. You forget the difference from pro bowlers and people that can perfrom under pressure. Chargers proved that to the county that their nothing but a choke when it comes to play offs. Sucks for them that they have the whole nation laughing at them.

4. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Were you a fan when the Patriots sucked *** in the days of Steve Grogan (QB) or did you just become one after the Patriots started winning ? :icon_huh:

• Like Like x 1
  5. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976

I get in trouble when I go to the Zoo also. I feed the trolls!

Please do tell me when you die, Myself and my dog need to take a dump on your gravesite.

Should I eat some Boston Baked Beans before I crap on you?

6. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    Amazing how you talk like this when the win was a freak accident. If you would have actually dominated us I would give you credit but you know that you are lucky as hell. We dominated you on the field. Your organization sucks balls and you can bet that we will r@pe you in Foxboro next year.

PS You are an ********, go home

• Like Like x 1
  7. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    dude those beans are the ****, no pun intended. especially when they add the barbecued effect to them. good call man

8. patsfan21

patsfan21 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0

actually i was just born right before Steve Grogan retired.

But the chargers have never been any good only time they were good is when they had fouts and winslow but their defense was pathetic. but at least their offense could score lots of points in play off game.

9. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,351
    Good question Trump, but as we all know, Pats trolls don't answer questions. Remember what they did when Dungy's son died last year.

Pats fans, like their team, all CRASS no CLASS.

10. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    if youre not even old enough to buy a beer somewhere then how can you talk about a teams defense in the 70s? maybe you are confused about your birthdate

11. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    Seriously it seems like all these pats fans on the boards are 16 year old kids whose faces are so greasy you could actually deep fry some potato strips on them on a sunny summer day.

12. patsfan21

patsfan21 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0

LoL soar losers. you probly will beat us next year in our town. but lets not forget thats only regular season doesnt mean any thing. only thing that matters to us is SUPERBOWL. regular season doesnt mean anything to us in Boston. our team wins when it counts thats all we ask for. good luck choking in next years play offs.

13. patsfan21

patsfan21 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    actually im 18 CHARGERS SUCK CHARGERS SUCK CHARGERS SUCK CHARGERS SUCK CHARGERS SUCK CHARGERS SUCK CHARGERS SUCK CHARGERS SUCK

14. patsfan21

patsfan21 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    To bad the chargers have last pick in the draft. all the good players will be gone before chargers get their pick. they won 14 games in the season. "ALL FOR NOTHING" LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

15. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,351
    Ahh...another example of our failing educational system. An 18 year old writing like an 8 year old.

Keep tryin though! You might be able to read Dr. Seuss all by yourself one day.

16. Vulgar Pigeon

Vulgar Pigeon Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    :pats:
    Ummm, Patsfan, I am one of the biggest Patriots fans out there. make us look good and learn to spell. And also the Chargers have made it to the Super Bowl. They just lost is all. If the Chargers beat the Pats yesterday they would have won it all. Now, onto the Chargers and their fans. Stop being all butt hurt by the celebration of a FEW Patriot players. During the game the Chargers played dirty. They got a personal foul on a P.A.T which is pathetic, L.T nearly decapitated Roosevelt Colvin when he picked off Phyillis Rivers, (And he says the Pats have no class :icon_rofl:)
    And then as most of the Chargers and their fans convienently forget that chump cornerback Drayton Florence head-butted tight end Daniel Graham and drew a 15-yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. And the Pats have no class?? HAHA!!!
    Also many Chargers were saying the Pats had no respect for them? What a crock. All the interviews i heard from the Pats leading up to this game was nothing but respect and praise for San Diego. Alot of comments coming out of Charger players mouths leading up to the game was nothing but disrespectful garbage.
    Also, I don't care how much you hate the patriots, saying this:
    "They showed no class and maybe that comes from the head coach." L.T.

is way out of line. you all know BB is not like that. I know most, if not all of L.T's words are more directed internally to his team as they got OUTPLAYED at the end of the game. I am sick of hearing the excuse "they beat themselves". Get over yourselves. The Chargers got their asses handed to them in the fourth quarter by a veteran team and the Chargers nor their fans cannot admit it. Even the Patriots admitted they were outplayed most of the game by San Diego. I guess the Chargers are the ones who cannot admit they got outplayed when it counted.
    And to think I used to have respect for the Chargers. Tell shaun Merrijunkie New England says hello from Indianapolis and possibly Florida. Way to NOT stay classy San Diego!!!:drama:

By the way, the Chargers should can marty Chokenheimer.
    :pats::pats::pats::pats::pats:

17. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    belicheck is a spoiled brat who always got his way. look at his dumbass kids. look at his dumbass players. i lost a lot of respect for troy brown yesterday bc of his postgame actions, not to mention having no respect for fools like that scrub #31. i am positive that bill ballsofchic encouraged some lights out ****.

18. RJ PATS FAN

RJ PATS FAN BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    How come Merriman didn't do his lights out dance with them? Oh he had nothing to do lights out he was busy passing out crying towels to LT and Rivers. :lol:

19. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    I really hope that the next encounter is in NE then people can come over and smack you right in the mouth. then maybe you'll shut your ******* mouth

20. Pats Dynasty

Pats Dynasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2

Wow, you guys really raise the level of discourse here.

This is so much fun.

Charger fans :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :crying:

Meanwhile in Boston :icon_toast: :icon_toast:

21. ChargersNguyen

ChargersNguyen BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16

"one a superbowl"

tell me you're not serious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.