1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chargers WR's

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Aug 25, 2005.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Moving on.... Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +1,232
    We do not know if the Chargers are going to carry 5 or 6 receivers. We do know that Mcardell, Parker, Caldwell, and Jackson will be on the team. Who from the remaining receivers do you think will make the cut if the Chargers keep only 5 receivers? We will see alot of Osgood, Martin, Quinne, Camarillo, Floyd, Morris, and Milanese these last couple of games.

Personally I think it's going be betweek Malcom Floyd and Kassim Osgood.

2. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    With LT in the line up, they have such an explosive running game... I'm not sure they will need to keep a lot of recievers... But, with a well established running game you can spread it around to the recievers a lot because everyone's worrying about LT...

I liked watching Osgood in camp... He's fast and good. Hands like crazy too...

It will be interesting...

A guy I talked to said the Chargers have like 98 or 96 guys on their roster still...

3. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Moving on.... Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +1,232
    Osgood and the rest of the reserve receivers didn't have a good game. It will be interesting to see who makes the team. I'm also dissapointed that we haven't seen Vincent Jackson yet this preseason.

4. ChargerBoy

ChargerBoy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +15
    Yeah, I wanted to see Vincent a lot more. Unfortunatly..he's been cut down with all those buggy small injuries. I hope he can start playing maybe in this last pre-season game, and prove he was a good pick.