1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cheats Camp Report

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by RM24, Aug 1, 2008.

1. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Man, I just don't see how we lose to these fools this season. I mean, don't want us or the team to be overconfident, and I know they won't, but man, this team can be defeated by our boys if we stay focused and healthy. Seau, Harrison and Brewski? Man, keep those old men in there please. A healthy Gates and LT (add in Hester, Thomas & Sproles) will run circles around them. And their inexperienced secondary? They'll have to content with Chambers, VJ, Davis and Naanee? I like our chances.... :yes:

LINK

2. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    Our defense is going to stomp these guys! Both of our corners have the ability to lockdown Moss, and I think our ILBs are fast enough to keep Welker down. I'm really not worrying too much about Jordan. :icon_shrug:

3. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    I hope so man that sippery lil **** welker killed us

4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    I'll gladly trade a regular season loss to the Pats for a postseason victory versus them.

:yes::tup:

BTW....

Who was the HC when that happened? I'm having trouble remembering his name.....

:D

5. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Was that Lane Kiffin Slug? (just kidding) As for your first comment, I say we sweep the Cheats this year and avenge BOTH losses to them last season! (granted, they even make it to the AFC Championship.....hehe)

SWEEP THOSE CHEATS!!!

6. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    I have the Jags winning the AFC South and beating the Pats in the divisional round, then losing to us in the AFCCG. :yes:

7. pure-sol

Ratings:
    +255
    Us winning is all that matters. I don't care what the names of the steps to the Lombardi are called, we're just stepping on them anyways! :bolt::bolt::bolt:

8. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    Actually, it was D-Flo who allowed Welker to waltz all over the damn field.

And I still can't believe Jacksonville paid him $12 million. :icon_rofl:

9. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Glad Florence is finally gone, he made our secondary look bad. Sammy Davis sucking *** is the only reason Florence looked somewhat talented, but he was never the playmaker some claimed he was (can't be a playmaker if you can't catch) and he sure as hell couldn't cover well.

Cromartie was a godsend and showed us what a real playmaker is like.

And hopefully Cason will show us how a good nickel back is supposed to play (maybe not this year but soon).

10. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    I believe that our improved secondary should be able to counteract even the dreaded "spread offense" of the Pats...I'm thinking coverage sacks and a pick or two (...or three) are possible. On the other side of the ball, I am thinking we should be able to light up their secondary. I am planning on enjoying what I hope is a horrible evening for "Tom Terrific" and his band of creeps on October 12th.
    I hope the crowd really gets into it so we can force a couple of false starts...that always feels good.

Football! Football!!....sorry, lost it there for a second.

Go Chargers!!!!
    :abq2: :flag: :abq1:

11. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    hm... i foresee the pats going 10-6 at BEST this year. why? cuz everyone knows how to stop em now, even 1-15 miami was able to stop em.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Phuc the Pats. We'll beat them in the regular season & again in the playoffs - IF they make it.

The speed of our entire team will win out over the Brady Bunch. Bank it. :yes:

13. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Exactly. :tup:

14. pure-sol

Ratings:
    +255
    Look forward to a lot more of this:

[​IMG]
    :abq2: :icon_toast: :abq2:

15. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Both Merriman and Castillo's forearms look bigger than brady's lower leg.

16. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    white boy has no leg muscles :icon_mrgreen: he's gunna be our "little cottontail" (white chicks :lol:)

17. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Weddle on Welker, Cro on Moss, zone the rest in the nickel or dime, drop one LB to play short center and blitz the others, one inside and and one outside, depending on formation. Mix the LB's up, because they are all able to switch around to disguise the coverage.

18. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    i would put either wilhelm or nine-five as the cover backer they both had a few picks last year right?

19. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Don't forget the "Moss" eliminator! CRO!

[​IMG]

20. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    I'm not sure they can keep up with the quick and smaller Welker. I have a Linebacker playing short center. We know they will mix the schemes and yours is as good as any other I can think up.