1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Check out my thread at patriotsplanet.com

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, Jan 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
  2. perhaps

perhaps BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1

I used to post there. Most of them are great folks, who enjoy a good laugh. Of course there's always the hardcore fans who take offense at anything. That is an excellent film. Patsfans is different. They like to think they're all stats, and it's kinda hard to find their funny bones. They're ok, too. If ya like that kind of stuff. I like both.
    PP also has a lot of resident Colts fans, Steeler fans, and others who've been welcome there, and they post regularly.

What makes PP a great board is that they can send annoying trolls to the ******** asylum, where the only people they can talk to are other assclowns. Or those who like to prod them with pointy sticks. I believe there's a resident fin fan there who believes that Bob Kraft is ruling the NFL to the Patriots advantage. You should check out the asylum, it's funny.

3. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,298
    we have an ******** forum here as well:D

4. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Who is that guy named "Thumper" ???

5. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member