1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chest injury places Patriots RB Morris on injured reserve

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Nov 2, 2007.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3092256

2. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
  3. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    **** the Pats.

4. pgreenbe305

pgreenbe305 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +22
    I still don't think anyone has ever told me why I hate them SOOOOOO much! I hate everything about them, and moreso their fans. Chowder-heads, they are, of which many of them don't know DICK about football, and their female fans just think Brady is hot, so they say "the Pats are the best," but what they mean is "Brady is hot, and I'd do him! Who cares about what he does on the field?"

Rant over- thank you.

5. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    What....These guys run the ball about 8 times a game...? I have no idea why, but I hate the pats almost as much as the Broncs and Duhs.

TBF

6. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    I think I hate them so much because I hate hypocrasy (sp?), allow me to elaborate, I hate athletes like the Mannings that posture as good guys but are actually jerks, well, it the case of the pats, remember in their first superbowl win they came out of the tunnel as a team and everyone thought they where a classy team? well they've proved to be a classless hypocritical team

7. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    In last year's playoff game, the most classless thing they did rarely gets talked about. The Pats refused to run on the field first. It's traditional that the visiting team runs out first. But the Pats didn't want to get booed, so they refused to run onto the field until the Chargers did. Once the Chargers came out of the tunnel, they ran out while we were all cheering for the Bolts. The start of the game was actually delayed because of this bullshit.

**** the pats.

What quarter was it Morris was injured in? I hope it was catching a pass in the 4th quarter...

8. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Some *** that blogs for the cheating Patsies

9. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    It was worse than that. They stayed in the tunnel as a chickenshit way to get inside our teams head. Keep in mind that the TV clock is running and a limited amount of time is available for pregame intros. The Pats were announced/introduced three different times, stayed in the tunnel and waited until The Chargers were being introduced and then ran out on to the field. They showed absolutely no respect for our team, our city and the fans.

That is Billichick class for you. He is a POS.

10. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    Fuk those shitbag muther****ers. They can go to hell. I hate those sons of *****es.

11. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    while it definitely makes them one dimensional that's not exactly affecting them much

and yeah **** the Pats

12. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    Until Brady goes down I'm not happy.

13. gobigblue

gobigblue BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Both Moss and Stallworth have chronic hamstring problems. With the weather getting cold, it'll be soon enough before those two start showing up on injury reports. Sammy Morris goes down and this "passing offense" suddenly doesn't have a groomed RB to run in the cold weather/snow.

I hope this team goes 16-0. By doing so, it'll mean most of their "aging" starters will have played most of the year. Burned out just in time for the playoffs!!!

We all know the NFL is two different seasons....the regular season and the playoffs. The Patriots are a passing team built to run in the weather friendly confines of the RCA Dome or sunny San Diego. This team WILL not pass nearly as efficiently in December/January as it will during warmer months of October/November.

14. pgreenbe305

pgreenbe305 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +22
    Even though no one else cares- I maintain my position in keeping the Brady avatar until they lose this season. My guess is that it'll be coming off this weekend, but regardless- it is the true way I see Brady, his whiny team mates, and punk-chowder-head fans!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    My guess is that Brady goes down plenty - on Belicheck. :icon_rofl:

• Like Like x 2
  16. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    Puck the Fats!:icon_evil:

17. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    They have a lot of age on defense too. I keep telling people, they look great through eight games, but the playoffs are still two months away.

18. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    I care! It cracks me up every time I see it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    And so it begins. The injuries will start to mount on this team as the season goes on, especially on defense. They are old man and they are peaking too early.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Quote:
    Patriots running back Sammy Morris injured a bone in his chest and will miss this week’s game against the Dolphins and probably more, according to a league source.

Morris was injured on the second play of the third quarter of Sunday’s 48-27 victory over the Cowboys when teammate Stephen Neal and Cowboys linebacker Bradie James landed their 555 total pounds on his chest simultaneously following a 2-yard run.

Kharma, Kharma, Kharma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!