1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chiefs are ready to go!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Blue Bolt, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,401
    To the cellar..........

:chiefssuck:

2. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,551
    Hmmm....I guess I shouldn't be surprised we haven't seen 65twattrap around.

3. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Chiefs are ready to go...down the crapper.

4. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    Cassel came out halfway through the second quarter. Really odd when he was playing that bad to not leave him in there longer to try and get something going. He has not had a single decent drive all preseason and won't get much of a chance next week I am sure. It could get real ugly opening day at Green Bay.

5. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Well I got surprised and got to go to this game. Cassel like always looked like a Dunkin Donuts Rep, but wow he pulled a McNabb calling 2 timeouts in a row. EPIC FAIL.

Oyea im goin to work and im epic tired.

6. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Cassell is who I thought he was.

7. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Cassel was actually pulled from this game and then put back in. That's just pathetic in the preseason.

8. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195
    Don't count the Chiefs out after preseason, They'll strike back.... but not further than number 2 in the west!

9. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Welcome back. :)

10. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    This just makes Charles' value rise for fantasy!

11. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Cassel is showing he's not the great QB KC was thinking they got, and lord knows their WRs Droppy and Punchy aren't inspiring confidence either

• Like Like x 1
  12. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Another thing to take into consideration if your gonna think that KC suckin in the pseason is a indicator of what theyll do, dont forget they always lose in the pseason. And jus got home and what game is on NFL replay ;] Cassel jus got pulled with 7 mins left in the 2nd q. And Trent Green the commentator is saying that Palko did well in last weeks game and that he hasnt had any time with the 1s, so this was Haleys reward for him to get another chance to shine. I think only reason that Cassel came back in for the 2 min drill practice was that the fans were not too happy they were down 2 TDs to STL. U kno what thinkin on it now, I saw more Charger fans at last years opener than I saw of Rams fans.... We were like 2-300 srtong to what I could only estimate STL was lucky to be getting near 200 fans there. Somethin happend in the first quarter to the stadium lights and the jumbo. Was kinda weird lighting for a while with the sun setting and half the lights out and in the endzone wehre STL was about to score.

STL looked good on that one series, but then it got to be both teams beating theirselves or failing on one side of the ball STL Defensively / KC offensively. ALSO heard on the KC radio on the way home that Jamal Charles has only had 2 caries all preseason. TIFWIW.

OH YEA my boy Caddilac was doin pretty good, did have a sideline catch he dropped, but man did he punch a hole in their Ds gut for 16 taht was their best run and of the game probably. Also at halftime Cassel had less tahn 70 yds and double incompetions to receptions. AND I think it is safe wout lookin to say at that time Bradford had more rushing yards than KCs entire backfield lol.

13. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Ah so Cassel pulled the double timeout in his 2 minute drill. Also was going to be illegal formation becuase Moeaki wasnt lined up right is why cassel called for the TO. At least that was what the cheif fan that saw the game from his couch told me earlier.

14. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Damn that was a nice ICE punt on the 1. I dont kno wtf the refs stood around so long lookin at it from the TV screen it is clear down at the 1 almost by its self lol. AFC west has the BADDEST assest Punters.

15. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370
    I laughed pretty hard at Droppy and Punchy

16. zipzap6

zipzap6 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    If I were you, Einsteins. I would be more worried about the raiders,unless memory fails here the chargers did not win a game against them.

17. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Forgot to add injury, their third receiver

18. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    This makes no sense. Fail.:helm1:

19. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    Last season, the Bolts did not – for the prior 7 seasons though, we didn’t lose one to Oakland and I believe that even with their improvements on offense, their defense has taken a step back and even if they manage to beat us once this season, they definitely won’t sweep us again.

20. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,976
    :roflmao: Because they made soo many improvements in the off season... Right? :roflmao:

21. ViennaLager

ViennaLager FC Eintracht Bamberg Smokey Beers

Ratings:
    +61
    They can't quite go to the cellar... the Donko's own that spot for now.

22. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    Isn't this expected when they get rid of a really good OC? (or he just left???)

23. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Rob, I really don't know if we should even bother to pay attention to K.C. in the pre-season. They have "won" what - one pre-season game in the last 3 years? Haley seems to hate the exhibition games, and the injuries that go with them, even more than we do - and considering his lost players already this year it is somewhat justified. I see NO way they win the West again this year - but still have them at #2 until I see them fall flat on their face in the regular season.

24. robdog

Ratings:
    +268
    So you are telling me that we should take away NOTHING from the preseason. Sorry, but I do not buy that. I understand we are not looking at how a team will perform in the regular season. But there are a FEW conclusions that you can draw based off preseason performances. I guess that leaves us with this statement: "To each his own..."

25. Charger Dave

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Rob, that isn't what I said - but you are certainly welcome to respond any way you choose. I agree - "To each his own". ;)

26. robdog

Ratings:
    +268
    I do have a tendency to not read things correctly when I am in a hurry, lol. My bad if came back with an inaccurate response, DOH! :p

27. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Donkeys defense will be improved this year, and they already had a good offense. I expect them to improve, at least as long as Orton is QB. If they put Tebow in there, they will definitely be in the cellar. I expect them to be a 6 win team this year, and think they could be better than the raiders

28. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    To me, it isn't about winning. It is about the fact that they have scored only 23 points in 3 pre-season games. If that continues, they will be a last place team

29. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Uh oh. I just saw Jamal Charles hobbling off the field with what looked like a minor ankle inury. Looks like KCs #1 ranked backfield wont be repeating.

30. Charger Dave

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Vewy interesting - KC playing their First teamers on Offense for quite awhile so far, well into the 2nd quarter now - kinda blows away my theory their H/C just doesn't care about the pre-season... Hmmmm....?? :geek::rolleyes:

Obviously I haven't got Haley fingered out. :cool: