1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chiefs Fans Cheer Cassel's Injury...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Lightning_Dynasty, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Lightning_Dynasty

Lightning_Dynasty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310
  2. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings:
    +629
    I don't think you should cheer a guy getting injured, but they have to think that Cassel is the element keeping them back.

3. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    I would like to think Charger fans are better too, but I don't have that much faith in People. Sad isn't it.

4. socaldelmar

socaldelmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +20
    If I was in their position, I definitely wouldn't cheer any player getting injured, it was certainly poor form. But I won't sit here and say that seeing a new QB in there wouldn't be welcomed.

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,642
    I almost wonder if they were cheering Cassel being removed from the game more than the injury. I don't think highly of any of our AFC West rivals but I don't see Chief fans as normally being that.....douchey

6. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,375
    Found this today:

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/chiefs-fans-plane-fire-pioli-bench-cassel-banner-picture/157219

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings:
    +629
    I get where they're coming from. I've often wished that a meteor would fall on Turner's house after a playoff loss, or a loss that eliminated us from the playoffs.

8. Joy Division

Joy Division Slightly-known Member

Ratings:
    +502
    People always cheer when a player is injured and is removed from the field. If Rivers were knocked out and then had to be helped off the field, would you not cheer (at least stand up and clap) out of "respect"?

Or was this a different kind of cheering by the whole stadium? Did they cheer when the backup came in?

9. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Hall of Fame

Ratings:
    +236
    Maybe they were getting excited for Quinn? I mean if looking like a good QB was all it took, the chiefs would have their guy in Quinn.

It's pretty depressing to find people happy in spite of a injury. I hope you guys know that a few chiefs fans being disgruntled aren't a representation for an entire fanbase. We have our share of that as well.

10. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings:
    +629
    I won't lie, I was happy when Castillo broke his leg last year.

11. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +1,073
    Decided, since I need to try and shake some shiz up in my big money fantasy league (first place pays out a grand) and I'm starting a bunch of injury-fills this week, that I'm going to take a chance on Tampa D against Brady "El Savior" Quinn versus starting my usual D (Houston) against the Pack.

Here's to Quinn proving he's little more than what very little Cassel was capable of being!