1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chief's fans have a theory about the loss...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Coaches threw the game! - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

There you have it Chargers fans, the Chiefs coaching staff threw the game... I love how people get into the 'they didnt beat us' mode...:rolleyes:

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    The guy has 29 posts.

What a find !!!!

29 posts.....A whole thread for a Chiefs troll with 29 posts.

Dang he must be well respected !!

3. gsxr

gsxr BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Whaaaaa?!?...yeah...right...you gotta bridge for sale? 31 zip and just a 'thru the game to save players' notion? They got whooped. Their line tried to block otherwise we would have had 60 sacks. In that case they could have forfettited and stayed home in the blizzard. I know, they wanted to work on their tans.

4. gsxr

gsxr BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    I had to go see their boards and man what's in the water out there. Some of them were reasonable but some...well lets just say...delusional. It was quite funny actually.

5. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    WELL this could hold some water if they can get 3 Ls out of the rest of the season. Haley shuttin it down so no one can see his new secret weapon for 2011: CoolGUY!!

I can see how the attitude of WE BEAT US You only were there can quickly take hold. I still FIRMLY beleive WE BEAT US in Week 1. And by a single 7 damn points... OAK beat us by 8 with a 2pt convo the first time. We were BEAT by oak by our Punter.

6. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    ive been thinkin of joinin a KC board... SInce we got those sole few on here even who come around to linger for games. Pats Jets and Chef fans I can think of in recent memory.

They are still here of course well maybe not so much J E T S enthusists.

7. SDBoltzFan

SDBoltzFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +10
    I was reading that crap after the game. That is some of the most delusional stuff I have read on a sports message board. Yeah, lets throw a game against the one team that can (and probably will) edge us out of the playoffs. If they were going to play all out in one game, it should have been the one against us. They would have been a virtual lock to win the division had they won the game. Idiots...