1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chiefs fans show little respect for Chargers fans

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by MasterOfPuppets, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +491
    From a poster in chiefshuddle.com

give'em hell Trumpy :tup:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,208
    They are just bitter half witted dolts.

3. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +491
    well, that explains everthing :tup: :lol:

p.s. but still, I want to see Trumpy go get them

4. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    chefs fans are hanging on by their nails. They'll get more bitter and bitter as the season progresses. They like the 9er and raiter fans live in the past. ITs all they have left.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bigcarson50

bigcarson50 New Member

Ratings:
    +54
    The worst part of that was claiming how they have so much tradition in starting the NFL whent he chargers had just as much a hand in it.

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    They're just upset because they know we're going to waste em'!!!:bolt: :icon_toast:

7. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I have had my run ins with Iowainan or whatever his name is as a fan and he is a dick. Shammy likes him but the dude is still a dick.

Fuc all Chiefs fans but not as hard as Donk or Raiders fans. :icon_toast:

8. ChargersNguyen

ChargersNguyen BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Generalizations are the basis for hate, can we say that all Chiefs fans are all idiots? We might want to but we know it's not true, I'm sure there are some good people wearing McDonald's colors

9. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I am not sure we can call them idiots because they have BBQ'ing down as an art form so we need to search for a better phrase which is all emcompassing....

How about we just agree to say "Fuc all the Chiefs fans" equally and across the board ? :icon_shrug:

10. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    i was in nfl1 chat the entire year we were 1-15:unsure:

11. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    word

I can do without Io-WHINE-ian, as well...Shammie has taken temporary leave of his sanity :icon_evil: :icon_rofl:

12. scoot87

scoot87 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    What make charger fans much better fans then a chiefs fan is because most of endured so many horrible seasons that we have grown stronger through our suffering. Chiefs fans have had it easy with many successful regular season. Chargers fans are the better fans!

13. boltzpride21

boltzpride21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Thats funny becuz all rivers has been doing latley has been throwing ,talk ur talk..........charger fans know this is a new era with phillip,AND LET ME REMIND THE CHEF FANS ONCE AGAIN HE IS A 3RD YEAR PRO NOT A ROOKIE!!!CHARGERS BABY...WE GET A BIG WIN 45-17 IN ARROWHEAD WITH OUR LIGHTS OUT D LEADING THE CHARGE!

14. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,696
    I would bet my right arm that if the Chiefs have a bad couple years, there fans start dropping like flies.
    I dont think they remember what its like at the bottom of the pile, I think KC is on a huge downslope right now. Theyll respect us sooner or later.
    What doesnt kill you makes you stronger right? :)

15. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    There was a 4 year stretch during the 1980s where the Chiefs absolutely sucked. From 1982 through 1985 they had consecutive non-winning seasons. The 4 times Fouts and Co. played in Arrowhead during that time, I remember it being no more than half full for those games.

Then, again, in the 1987 and 1988 seasons, they went 4-11 and then 4-11-1, and Arrowhead was a ghost town during that time. So Chiefs fans can hardly say they are loyal when the chips are down and their team has losing seasons.

As much as Chiefs fans may hate Marty, he was indeed one of their best coaches. They only suffered one losing season with him in 10 years, but yet are content to bash him and his coaching.

16. mapcap55

mapcap55 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +66

From the UT board:

As objective as any opposing teams fan I ever met..

17. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Iowanian posts on SquaWorld ...... aka ChiefsPlanet.com.

I have a membership there.........

18. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Shammy likes a lot of guys who are *****.

:lol:

19. Katrina

Katrina BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Too many Chiefs, not enough Indians :lol:

20. PhilipRivers#1

PhilipRivers#1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +464
    Oh gee another "force Rivers to beat us cause he can't" rant.

Seems to me that Rivers has been beating alot of teams with his arm. :icon_banana:

21. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I'm really enjoying watching the hate spewed by 49ers, Raiders, Chiefs, Squeelers fans and the rest of them as they come to realize that yes we're damn good and yes we're gonna be damn good for awhile. I'm pretty sure everybody here was there when we were 1-15 so Chiefs fan calling us bandwagoners is bullshit. I'm getting emails from Seahawks fans saying congrats and that we have a great team so it isn't everybody just the ones that have had the Bolt shoved up their anus. And KC you're next so just take it and get the hell out of our way.

Fuc all Chiefs fans.

22. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,366
    Most KC fans are pretty classy, in my experience. But in the throes of a mediocre season, with a coach who's already working his "cap hell" magic, some of them are just losing it. They can't talk **** about our team, so they talk **** about the fans. That's just desperation.

I get so sick of all the "bandwagoner" talk. Every team has bandwagon fans. If the Steelers go 6-10 this year, the number of Steeler fans at road games would greatly diminish. Same goes for every team in the league.

If the Bolts sucked this year, would we have had as many people at the SF roadie? Of course not. Fans don't want to throw down hundreds of bucks to watch their teams lose. But that's not exactly news.

• Like Like x 1
  23. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,632
    I concur, most Chief fans I've met I have good rivalries and good natured ribbings with. Not to mention one of them makes ribs better then I've ever tasted. But this, this is from a very honked off fan at a coach and a team that has to do alot of getting younger if they are to suurvive

24. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Great Post!!!

Anyone planning to go to Charger Park after a Quiefs slaughter at Arrowhead?!!!!:bolt:

25. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    They're just a bunch of GROWN UP MAGGOTS!!!:icon_mrgreen:

26. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    word

27. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    I can do without your's and Shammie's boy the Io-WHINE-ian.

28. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Remember how we all heard in the offseason from twits like "KingPriest" was how Larry Johnson was soooo much better than LT because he rushed for 1800+ yards and 20 TD in just 9 games starting?

And we told them it was because of the Chiefs' OL and he would have difficulty running once teams began gameplanning for him.

Well, now that their OL is average at best and he is being gameplanned against, LJ is finding it tough to run isn't he?

Let's compare the two RBs now:

Larry Johnson --- 357 yards rushing, 3 TD

L. Tomlinson --- 407 yards rushing, 7 TD

Hmmm....... :icon_wink:

29. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182
    You ever seen a fly eating a fly?

30. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    I have another e-friend who's a cheifs fan. He's not a dick. But mostly, I don't like them.

I went to a few games in 2000. The only one I really remember was beating the Chiefs for our only win.:D

I think some chiefs fans are just expressing their emotions and crying like a little girl after so many seasons with Tearmiel. It's ok, their balls will drop back into place in a couple more seasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.