1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chiefs fans show little respect for Chargers fans

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by MasterOfPuppets, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iowanian

Iowanian BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    Oh Please.

The Chiefs fans have been filling Arrowhead and selling it out for going on 2 decades. When I started posting on Eggo boards in 2002, it was lucky if there were 10 fans online at any given time.

Most Sandy Eggo fans know there is a large wave of bandwagonism every time the team is doing well, and a half empty stadium every time they struggle. 2 years ago, your home stadium looked to have as much Chiefs red as eggo blue.

Like any fan base, the Eggos do have some dedicated, loyal and great fans.....but you've got alot of bandwagon riders who know football about as well as AZ fans. The fanbase, as a whole isn't exactly known for being a strong one.

Before you get offended....think about it.

Cleveland. Washington. Dallas. Denver(bleh). KC.

2. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,374
    He's not my boy. I think he's a turd.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

lol. That was creepy. Wasn't it?

4. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,374
    STFU, douche bag. This "better fan" smack is only rolled out when you know your teams has no chance of winning.

I've been to more than a dozen Queef/Bolt games, both in SD and KC, and I've never seen the Queef fans represent the way the Bolt fans did last weekend in SF. You guys have never come close to taking over the Q. And you never will.

The Queefs have a rather robust bandwagon themselves. And after a couple years of that Herm Edwards magic, the Queefs' bandwagoners will decide to stay home and fu-ck their sheep instead of going to Arrowhead. God knows that's the only thing to do around those parts, besides eat great bbq and balloon to 500+ LBS.

Your team is in tremendous decline. Your offense got old in a hurry, and your defense is not far behind. Come next year, you will be in major rebuilding mode.

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

BLAH BLAH BLAH BALH!
    BAH BAH BAH BHA!!!!

You sound like a Raiders fan. "Well in the past we did this and 10-20 years ago, that happened."

Get with the times, Jack!!!
    The Quiefs are our punching bag!!! We're going to kick their brains out all over the field!!! You're corn fed fans may fill the stadium like big, fat cattle... but they'll leave by third quarter!!!:bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Iowanian

Iowanian BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    Kinda Yeasty in here eh.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Well take a look at all the nice things that the corn fed cattle (known as Quiefs fans) said about us. :trout:

8. Iowanian

Iowanian BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    What a vag.....a sandy vag.

We're using your coolers under a portapotty at Arrowhead.

9. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,648
    more then enough Chiefs fans recently have been saying far worse about us
    Please don't play stupid

10. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182
    Sandy eggo. :lol:
    Thanks fer making my day.

11. Edgar

Edgar BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    I know this is going to sound bad.....but the City of Kansas City does a better job supporting their team than the City of San Diego. Charger fans - like the guys/gals in the fourms - are as good, if not better than most. But Arrowhead v. Qualcomm.......to be fair, it's no contest. I highly doubt that Arrowhead would have 20% of their stadium filled with Steeler fans on a big Sunday Night game. We all know that San Diego has a lot of transplants from elsewhere - but to the Nation that watches our games.....it does not look good. I am not surprised that we get that kinda' flack from Chiefs Fan. I know I get ticked off every big game I go to at Qualcomm.

12. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Yeah, but all there is to do in KC is watch the Royals and Chiefs, and date sheep.

That has to play a factor.

13. Edgar

Edgar BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    :icon_rofl:

No matter what it is.....I would love to walk in to Qualcomm and see a "sea of blue". I will never forget the night we were all there to welcome the Chargers home after the AFC Championship game in Pittsburgh. That was one of the best nights of my life. If 80,000+ folks could show up for that night at the Stadium....what is our problem getting Charger fans to buy those tickets from the Brokers/Season Ticket holders? It drives me crazy.

14. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Most likely $$$$.

It didn't cost anybody a couple hundred dollars to welcome the Bolts home from Pitt back in Jan '95. Would there have been 80000+ welcoming the Chargers back if they each had to pay $80 to $200 to get into the stadium for the privilege?

15. Edgar

Edgar BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    Excellent point.

However, if you can afford to live in San Diego.....you can afford the tickets!:icon_wink:

16. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,648
    idk, they are very pricey especially for someone like me

17. bigcarson50

bigcarson50 New Member

Ratings:
    +54
    I am saving all I can to try to move back there. and once I do, I don't think I will be able to afford tickets, precisely because I would be paying so much to live there.

I can probably go to more games now living in Chicago.

18. Edgar

Edgar BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    I know what you mean. I am very lucky when it comes to the $$$$ so the tickets are not a problem for me. However, I do realize that the expense has gotten out of hand. It is very expensive to live out here that is for sure. But if folks with Steeler Jersey's can afford the tickets (and believe me they were not from Pittsburgh...half of them never even saw the state of Pennsylvania..most were from SD/LA) why can't Charger fans buy them? I think if we win a Super Bowl or two....start building a mini-dynasty with these young players of ours.....my dream of a "sea of blue" will come true.:icon_party:

19. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    You should try having to live in SF:icon_eek:

If I could live back in southern cal, I'd pick up my season tix again in a second. Right now, I just have to see what games I can get to each season. I made it to the opener, I'll be there after thanksgiving for the Raider game and then again for the season closer. :icon_toast:

20. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    Iownian is nothing but a sour chefs fan. He knows his team is falling apart now. But like the raiters fans still trys to hang onto what they did in the past. Its all they have now. Those sheep out in them missouri fields are looking better and better each week to try and take their minds off their failing team.

21. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171

Iowanian you've just been foobinated. :icon_rofl:

22. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Iowhiny has good smack.

Should be an entertaining week !

23. Boltdiehard

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Yeah I don't mind the guy and he's one of the originals from waaaay back.

24. Iowanian

Iowanian BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    Thats rich coming from foober. You know you're punching the clown to Dan Fouts football cards, hoping this team doesn't marty-up as you go through your season...again. Foober's smack is weaker than his nocternal bladder control.

Contrary to popular belief, even though smack was being hurled my direction before I was even invited to register...I didn't come to talk smack. I thought, there might be a better chance of legit football discussion here, than at the phillip rivers family jerkathon at eggo online.

I know Boltfans coming into their newfound fandom over the past 3 years having trouble comprehending Arrowhead is actually full of Chief fans with a smattering of rival fans each week. Its difficult to fathom a team with a strong enough fan base, that they're not actually pondering moving the team to LA, every year.

The bolts are a team that is hard to hate. They've got talented players, and while some of the fans think they're lombardi, they've got alot of catching up to do with the dumbass that is, broncofan.

I know the Chiefs are having some issues. I know the eggos are fortunate to be catching them at home, without some of the starting line, starting QB, backup RB, nickle corner, no fullback on the roster until this afternoon.

I also see alot of semi-informed fans who know very little about this years Chiefs team, predicting blowouts IN ARROWHEAD. Its not going to happen. Win they might, but by a large margin? Your arse is aching.

25. Boltdiehard

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Careful with the Martyball shots Iowa and keep in mind who your current coach is. We're all very aware of the perils of Arrowhead and actually I've heard nothing but good things about that place and Chiefs fans. That's why many in here are thinking about making KC our road trip next year. :icon_party: :bolt:

26. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,374
    Hey, sheepf@cker, if you dont' want to talk smack, don't start with "Queefs fans are better fans." If you want to talk football, then do so.

The Arrowhead mystique has been tarnished the last couple of years. You guys are no longer the unbeatable force you once were at home. Your O-line is a mess. You won't be able to run the ball against our D and Huard will be running for his life. I have a hard time seeing how you guys are going to stay in this one. I'm sure homefield advantage will help somewhat, but not enough to keep the game within 10 points.

And don't act like your only problem is injuries. You have a crappy O-line, even with Kyle the 270lb weakling Turley at LT.

Please, other than the incredible Arrowhead aura, what is going to keep you in this game?

27. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    You guys hired the younger, dumber version of Marty. One who ran the Jets into the ground, and is doing a nice job destroying KC's current and future chances. It's not quite the destruction that is Chokeland, but watching KC sink into mediocrity is well worth the price of admission.

Blowout or one point. I could care less. It counts the same in the standings on Monday morning.

After we kick your ***, do us a favor and actually beat the Donkeys in your next matchup with them.

• Like Like x 4
  28. Iowanian

Iowanian BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    I can see you fancy yourself some kind of internet hardass.....an enforcer of online eggodom. Whatever.

If you'd take your head out of your dickholster long enough, you might see that my first 2 posts here gave someone advice about a hotel near Arrowhead and another along that lines.

I then see that I've had smack hurled my direction before I even registered. Its not why I came here, but I'm going to throw back. I'll treat each and every poster in the same manner I'm treated. If you are civil and reasonable, expect the same. If you want to talk a little trash in fun, expect the same....if you want to run smack, expect that I'll take out my smack stick and beat you until the candy comes out.

29. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,388
    Didn't come here to talk smack? With you calling our home "sandy eggo" and other crap you spew, you think that's NOT smack and it won't be seen as such?

Come in with respect, you're treated with the same. But, you sir, seem to be the king of the ripping compliement. That kind of crap you can SHOVE. Hell, I'll take some of the steeler fans who posted over here over you ANY DAY.

Maybe we should make a bet? Chargers win, you mind your tounge and take your rhetoric down several notches. What? That too difficult for you? Oh, you'd have nothing to say if you lost. Guess you're screwed then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.