1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chiefs Performance,Time for me to gloat.

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by matilack, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,615
    Time to tute my own horn, something Trumpetman knows a little somthing about. lol jk

I have been screaming to every one that would listen about Larry Johnson being overrated this year, particularly in fantasy leagues. Todays game proved me 100% correct.

Without Roaf, Wilbourn, and Richardson to pick up stunts. And Herm Edwards trying to coach a one dimentional offense WITHOUT AL SAUNDERS!!! They got sacked 7 TIMES!!!, and turned the ball over like popwarner players. The only way they moved the ball was off little dump passes or trickery.
    Defense didnt look sharp either.
    So I will take my one whole day of bragging rights because i think ive earned it. :tup: :yes:

Big surprise about Denver losing to STL though, i didnt call that one. It was GREAT!:icon_banana: :icon_toast:

2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Nice, when we beat the Faiders on Monday night, we'll have a one game lead on everyone in the division.

3. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,615
    Damn skippy:bolt: :foley53:

4. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    chiefs are still of no concern to us, they are completely outtalented even with green.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.