1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chiefs Performance,Time for me to gloat.

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by matilack, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,694
    Time to tute my own horn, something Trumpetman knows a little somthing about. lol jk

I have been screaming to every one that would listen about Larry Johnson being overrated this year, particularly in fantasy leagues. Todays game proved me 100% correct.

Without Roaf, Wilbourn, and Richardson to pick up stunts. And Herm Edwards trying to coach a one dimentional offense WITHOUT AL SAUNDERS!!! They got sacked 7 TIMES!!!, and turned the ball over like popwarner players. The only way they moved the ball was off little dump passes or trickery.
    Defense didnt look sharp either.
    So I will take my one whole day of bragging rights because i think ive earned it. :tup: :yes:

Big surprise about Denver losing to STL though, i didnt call that one. It was GREAT!:icon_banana: :icon_toast:

2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Nice, when we beat the Faiders on Monday night, we'll have a one game lead on everyone in the division.

3. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,694
    Damn skippy:bolt: :foley53:

4. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    chiefs are still of no concern to us, they are completely outtalented even with green.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.