1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Chris Chambers to the Pro Bowl this year

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by thejdog, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Chambers will be primary. VJ will get a lot of tosses his way. AG I am afraid will not be ready at the beginning of the season. I hope I am wrong though...

2. montanabolthead

montanabolthead BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +30
    CC has now made EP expendable. VJ came up with some clutch catches last season, so between these two, whoever is in the slot and playing TE plus LT out of the backfield, defenses are going to be having fits. Starting to look like the Air Coryell days again.

3. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Chambers was money in the playoffs last season. :yes: :bolt:

Not a huge stretch to say he'll make the PB jdog but I like it. :tup:

4. floridaboltfan

floridaboltfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Our recieving corp is now solid but Rivers has to throw to them more if CC is going to make the PB. With AG's injury status CC might get a few more balls thrown his way early but once AG is heathly, LT and AG will get most of the TDs.