1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chuckle Head Charger Boy You *** Belongs to the Nation

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Oct 12, 2005.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    We're coming for you Mr. Johnny come lately Charger fan. I wasn't hearing any podcasts for the Bolts when they went 4-12 in 2003. I didn't hear any podcasts when you didn't even realize that a miracle had occurred when you made it to the playoffs last year. What I heard was silence. Now you want a piece of the podcast love, well you are about a year late. Charger Charly decided the only way to get in the game was to rip off the nastiest of nasty, the ultimate bad boys, the hardest of the hardcore fans format ... the Raiders.

Bring your weak takes, bring your soft analysis because we have something for you, all day, all night 24-7, 365. We eat your Air Coryell, Dany Fouts, Wes Chandler NO ring wearing tired **** for breakfast chased down with a shot of rot gut.

Raider Nation Rock the Podcast Vote .... and a message to bolt take.com ... you best strap on that chin strap.

2. ChargerRay

Ratings:
    +744
    LOl, Faider fan has to come here to defend his podcast that I am not competing with or care about! :lol2:

So you just cut and paste this comment from the Radier Nation website? First of all there were no podcasts back in 2003 dimwit! Secondly, my show is MY format. I didn't rip anything off of Raider Greg. He's making those statements just to get you guys fired up to vote for his show. Man you guys can't win on the filed so now you got to focus on getting more votes on Podcast Alley? Thats pretty sad. If I wanted to rip off a show, it hell wouldn't be from a Raider fan or podcast!

So keep living in the past with your SB rings from over 20 years ago mypoic Faider fan and stop worrying about my Podcast and start worrying about worrying weak *** 1-3 team! BTW, I thought that the Raidercast was the #1 Raider Podcast!

LT and the Chargers own you guys! Get ready to go 1-4!

3. skiman

skiman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Charger Ray I noticed he posted as a guest. You might want to fix that. Other wise he could be getting all his friends here to post without going through the hassels of registering.

4. ChargerRay

Ratings:
    +744
    Thanks Skiman, It's all fixed.