1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

CNN: Harrison Ford: I'm still 'fit' to play Indiana Jones

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bolt Bot, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Harrison Ford is to old at this point. He's doing it for the cash and I imagine a fourth movie would be aweful.

On anohter note, has anyone heard when the new Rocky movie is coming out? I hear it's going to pit Sylvester Stallone against Clint Eastwood for the heavywieght title of the world. :icon_rofl:

2. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I think Ford could pull off #4 if it's done realistically and features a 50+ year old Indiana Jones I would expect Indiana to be in pretty good shape as he aged... so why not have him age appropriately (50-60) and take the film from there. They may want to bring in some young stud as Jones' apprentice...................

Now Rocky on the other hand.... I'll have a hard time buying Stallone in that roll at his advanced age... I don't care what he looks like physically... we all know he's an old crow... Can you see him getting in the ring with Eastwood and Eastwood shooting him? :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    The Indiana Jone sequels are one of few decent ones out there. I would welcome a 4th movie, but can only see Ford playing a father (if he had a child we did not know about in the other movies) or university professor sort of role. I already own the Indy Jones trilogy and you know they would come out with a newer box set to replace the old one. :icon_sad:

... Rocky :icon_rofl: ... they should have stopped at the one with Clubber Lang. Why not another Rambo? :icon_shrug:

4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    BTW- That was a joke about the Rocky movies.

Harrison Ford is still too old and IMO the first Indiana Jones movie was great, a total classic. The next two were very trivial and do not compare to the first. In other word, #2 & #3 sucked. This is of course only my humble opinion. :icon_tease: