1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

CNNSI Don Banks Mock 3.0

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by AnteaterCharger, Feb 28, 2008.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,632
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/don_banks/02/28/mock.draft3.part1/index.html?eref=T1

First i love how the Patriots trade their one pick for two thanks to the Cowboys, guess the media just wants the Pats to 'succeed'

and yet again:
    27 DT Kentwan Balmer North Carolina Sr. 6-4 297
    With no glaring need, the Chargers can afford to be a bit risky with this pick. With Michael Turner leaving via free agency, maybe Arkansas running back Felix Jones is intriguing. More likely, defensive or offensive tackle will get the attention. Boston College's Gosder Cherilus or USC's Sam Baker are San Diego's best options at right tackle.

Give me a break already

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    My worry with Balmer is that he really only has one year of production to stand on. Not totally sold on Cherilous.

3. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    The Cowboys aren't gonna trade the pick..wtf is he smoking