1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Coaches, Teams, and Fans.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +913
    Please find ONE post, just ONE where I said this. Fact is, you can't because I never did. You are putting words into my mouth. I merely called those people attention whores, and I stand by that. I never said they shouldn't be allowed to be attention whores, just that they are.

My only beef with you expressing your opinion is that you just say the same **** over, and over, and over again in any thread where you can find an excuse to do so.

Yet again, you totally miss the point (I shouldn't be surprised by now).

I was merely illustrating that this guy's behavior serves no purpose other than to annoy people around him. He barely boos louder than a speaking voice. NOBODY on the field can hear him, just those of us who sit near him. He thinks he's making some kind of statement, but he's making it to people who didn't cause his unhappiness, can't change anything, and are merely annoyed by his behavior. And believe me, most everyone who sits in that area wants to smack the guy in the head.

I was drawing a parallel from that guy to you. NONE of us here hired Norv, NONE of us here has the power to fire him, yet ALL OF US get to hear about your unhappiness in any thread you are able to infect with it.

2. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    I have no desire to look like a goth Fabio and wear scary contact lenses, so no.

3. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    I thought it was the same picture twice for a moment, then I noticed the subtle differences.

4. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    The "I know you are, but what am I?" defense. Stellar work dude.

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Like I said, "all you do is complain about what a miserable time you had on game day."
    Either a guy ruined your day by painting his face or another guy ruined it by stating his opinion or somebody else ruined it, somehow.
    I really think you need to start following golf or tennis. The crowd is dead silent and it's not too likely you'll see someone in the crowd with a painted face.

Again, what exactly do you bring to this forum?

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    [​IMG]

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    [​IMG]

8. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +185
    i have a couple but i think ill keep em to myself fer now,.

whoever took that picture has major skills witha camera though. :lttehghost:

9. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +185
    i dont know why the caption is "loser". cause that is a fuggin SWEET move...

10. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Very few of us would actually understand this. :yes:

Dude definitely got the digits after that one.

11. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

On a motorcycle, that would be a sweet move. :yes:

On a moped... well it kind of reminds me of a kid that played on my baseball team. He'd always have "Big League Chew®" (that shredded bubble gum that comes in a foil pouch) and he's chew it like tobacco. He'd put it between his cheek and gum, spit for while, then eventually spit it out.

I'd say the guy in the picture got digits, like we all looked at that kid as a tough guy.

12. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Maybe the kid on your team just didn't want to get cancer of the mouth... like this guy on the moped didn't want to kill himself on a crotch rocket when he could easily get the goods on a much more affordable machine. :icon_shrug:

13. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,777
    First off that's not a moped, and if you can get a scooter to wheelie you're doing something. Of course you have had to have ridden to have this knowledge.

14. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    You keep trying to change the subject, because you have once again been called out for being full of sh*t.

Please produce ONE post where I said my day was ruined by a guy painting his face, just ONE. Oh yeah, you can't, because that is yet another thing I never said that you are trying to attribute to me.

As for what I do or don't bring to the forum, I would happily bet you that more people would rather see you disappear from Bolt Talk than me.

15. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    He was probably weighing whether or not to do that, or wear scary contact lenses. He went with the big league chew because he didn't want to be a complete tool.

16. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    I currently have a little over 1800 posts. I would be willing to bet any amount of money that the percentage of posts where I "complained about what a miserable time I had on game day" is FAR smaller than the percentage of your posts where you piss and moan about Norv. So what's your point? What do you bring to this forum?

17. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    EXACTAMUNDO!!! :tup:

18. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +185
    its not just the wheelie. look at his face when he's doing it. it screams "super cool". plus he's going against traffic so extra stunt devil points for him. he so had that skirt around his head that night.
    :flag:

19. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    :yes: ...and her panties between his cheek and gum like "Big League Chew". :yes:

20. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,243
    You mean the speakers in the background right? :icon_rofl:

21. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +185
    nice.....

• Like Like x 1
  22. HEXEDBOLT

Ratings:
    +1,777
    She don't wear pantie's and I know what I'd want between my cheek and tongue.

Fact: Now you all know why I didn't answer his post's. I can't see why he is trying to be an internet champion, like it means anything.:icon_shrug::icon_huh:

23. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    - I took this to mean that he doesn't act as ignorant, obnoxious, or oblivious outside of this forum. (ie, turns every single conversation into a "norv sucks" diatribe) :icon_shrug:

24. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,243
    Actually Alan is a coold dood. When ever I meet him in RL he is great to talk to. It is only when he is on the forum that I want to beat him to an inch of his life! :lol: :icon_tease:

25. HEXEDBOLT

Ratings:
    +1,777
    I'd bet you'd spit on him if you met him on the street.

26. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Danger is part of the element that makes motorcycles and tobacco fun and exciting. Though tobacco isn't my thing (unless a good cigar is offered tome) but if it was healthy, nobody would want it.

As for the motorcycle... The guy obviously has her attention but is she impressed? That of course depends on the girl but most will laugh. That would be like putting rims and hydralics on the Dautsun 510 I had at age 17.

27. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I ridden one before. In Cancun on Spring Break 91. The first time and last time (so far). Me and my friends rented them all day. I got a wheelie going a few time.
    I guess that explains your BOLTS4LIFE obsession, huh?!!! :lol:

28. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Ughhhhhhhh. If you disappeared, nobody would know because you are nobody!!! :yes: :lol:

You've complained about fans in face paint several times. Hell, you've complained about them being on TV. This discussion began because of you complaining about fans.

You have the personality of a blade of grass.

29. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    NO. I'd slam a brew with him. Because I know this is all an act.

Like I said... it's all an act. He's admitted that much. :icon_party:

• Like Like x 1
  30. Savage Lizard

Ratings:
    +913
    All I said is that they are attention whores.

YOU got all butt hurt and defensive, and made an issue out of it. My guess is that I hit a nerve.

No, this discussion started because I compared you to a certain fan that sits near me. He boos (complains) only loud enough so those around him, people who didn't cause his heartache, and people who can't fix it, can hear it. He is an annoying twerp, much like you are here on this forum. If you really want to be heard, send your endless diatribes about Norv to the Chargers front office. They probably don't give a **** either, but at least they are in a position to do something about it.

I only brought that fan up as a comparison to your pissing and moaning here. YOU turned it into me complaining, changing the subject as you often do when you have no intelligent counter to another person's post.

Tell yourself if that makes you feel better, but people who know me would beg to differ.

I guess in your world, being the biggest f*cking crybaby in the room equates to "personality." If that's how you see it, and if you consider yourself to be the epitome of personality, than I am thankful that you think I have the personality of a blade of grass.

• Like Like x 1